Season ticket card help

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Season ticket card help

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:10 pm

Carys wrote:Ah really, yeah, probably a glitch then! Yeah, like you said we've just got to get in now haha. At least it's sorted now haha. Thanks again for all your help, really appreciated the advice, now bring on our new season!!! :)

Yes starting tues coming down for Southampton game and spot of shopping hopefully....anyway glad your sorted ticket wise :occasion5:
pembroke allan

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Carys » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:25 pm

Aww good, well enjoy :)
Carys

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:14 pm

Carys wrote:I'm so happy, just checked my account again now and both me and my son have had our new 2021/22 season ticket cards activated!! So relieved, get me back in that stadium!! Haha

I’ve looked at my account and I can’t find ‘card activated’ anywhere BUT I do have an email saying that I’ve paid and it had all my ST details on it.
Carys, is there any way you can give me a fools guide to the ‘card activated please.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:43 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Carys wrote:I'm so happy, just checked my account again now and both me and my son have had our new 2021/22 season ticket cards activated!! So relieved, get me back in that stadium!! Haha

I’ve looked at my account and I can’t find ‘card activated’ anywhere BUT I do have an email saying that I’ve paid and it had all my ST details on it.
Carys, is there any way you can give me a fools guide to the ‘card activated please.

If your account is active should have your seat number within it ... if it doesn't it could be it will take bit time to be done When did you renue ?
pembroke allan

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:49 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

If your account is active should have your seat number within it ... if it doesn't it could be it will take bit time to be done When did you renue ?

When you access account you will see "show only active" make sure its blue by sliding it right do it for ST tickets and other things you want to see active
pembroke allan

Postby Carys » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:37 am

Yeah, you know it's activated, once you are assigned a season ticket card number. When I clicked on go to card yesterday morning, it just said: request in blue top left of card details, then in the night, that had changed and I now had am actual card number assigned to it, which shows it is now activated. Hope this helps :)
Carys

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:58 am

Cheers both.
Yes I have an email with my usual seat etc saying thank you for renewing etc. So all good I assume.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Carys » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:02 am

You're welcome. Yeah, it takes a while, but slowly, they are activating all our season ticket cards. Enjoy the new season, :)
Carys

Postby Blueberry Jam » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:46 am

Why is there always trouble trying to get season tickets for Cardiff City. The systems they use are useless. Get new software which is designed for ease of use by the fans.
This happens every season. In future get random fans to try to access tickets before a system is installed.
Seems to obvious to me.
Blueberry Jam

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:42 am

Blueberry Jam wrote:Why is there always trouble trying to get season tickets for Cardiff City. The systems they use are useless. Get new software which is designed for ease of use by the fans.
This happens every season. In future get random fans to try to access tickets before a system is installed.
Seems to obvious to me.

It's not the system its the way it is set out? Take the city credit part of renual (main problem/complaint) why is it compulsory to use it even If dont want to use it for st renual? Why not simply have a tick box asking if want to use it for st would have stopped most complaints... all websites that are hard to use its simply down to complicated layout and way you are able to access relevant information..
pembroke allan

Previous

Return to General Chat