A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sky Sports: “ Derby County in big trouble “

Postby skidemin » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:27 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Against the flow I have always had a bit of sympathy for Derby. I remember years ago being told that the real price of a commodity is what someone is willing to pay for it.

If the Derby owner was willing to pay £80m for ownership of Pride Park then the seller (DCFC) would be stupid to turn it down as the stadium was only valued at £40m (Personally I have sold (& bought :oops: ) cars for prices which were nowhere near their book value)

Providing the Derby owner placed £80m into DCFC's bank account and ownership deeds were exchanged, I really don't see why that is of anyone else's business.

Of course I don't know the full details of what Derby were up to but if the points deduction has anything to do with the sale of Pride Park I would have sympathies with Derby and their fans.

You obviously missed part that selling ground was to avoid falling foul of ffp? You simply cannot pay over odds for something to help avoid ffp especially when it's the owner of club buying ground.... there are rules saying you cannot pay above market rates for anything to get around ffp rules which is exactly what they did

does it matter what reason .... if i offered you double the market value for your home its really not my business or anyone elses if you want to spend that money being the first Allen in outerspace or if you desperately needed that money to not become insolvent

The rule is there to stop teams doing exactly what derby tried to do. Or are you happy for teams to cheat their way around ffp rules whilst the majority of teams stick to them?

im sorry but i do not agree...what tony said is spot on and if you were selling something i doubt you would be happy to accept less than is offered..... come to that i doubt youd moan if someone { sarajevo } came in with a 20 mill offer for tomlin in january.. .or complained about the circumstances we signed Zohore under ....happy ? ....no....hypocrite...no that that also.....

I dont have to abide by any rules when I sell something. Selling a player to another club is completely different compared to selling the stadium to the owner of the club for a made up fee to get around ffp rules. I dont agree with how we signed zohore so wind your neck in. If that was a regular occurrence I'm sure rules would be brought in to prevent it - if there arnt already.

There's no point in having ffp rules if clubs can just make up figures for assets to get around them. Derby knew exactly what they were doing an are paying the price for it. Throwing money at the league doesn't guarantee promotion. Leeds and Bournemouth got lucky and Derby and Sheffield Wednesday havnt. Wednesday are now in league 1 and Derby will likely follow them.

Derbys owner knew exactly what he was doing as all owners do.....its not the club which in reality is the fans...ill go along with your zohore claims although ive never previously seen them.{ there certainly were no threads protesting it } ....but its not just that...we are currently involved in multiple law suits including one for a player we all saw sign on the dotted line but didnt really :? ..when we were in the welsh cup we would squeeze in a welsh cup game to run someones ban down....and home games as well as the much moaned about snowgate have been called off with dubious reasons down the years......people get away with whatever they can...thats all teams including us..... so pull your neck out far enough to pull the blindfold off...
skidemin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Escott1927 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:26 pm

skidemin wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Against the flow I have always had a bit of sympathy for Derby. I remember years ago being told that the real price of a commodity is what someone is willing to pay for it.

If the Derby owner was willing to pay £80m for ownership of Pride Park then the seller (DCFC) would be stupid to turn it down as the stadium was only valued at £40m (Personally I have sold (& bought :oops: ) cars for prices which were nowhere near their book value)

Providing the Derby owner placed £80m into DCFC's bank account and ownership deeds were exchanged, I really don't see why that is of anyone else's business.

Of course I don't know the full details of what Derby were up to but if the points deduction has anything to do with the sale of Pride Park I would have sympathies with Derby and their fans.

You obviously missed part that selling ground was to avoid falling foul of ffp? You simply cannot pay over odds for something to help avoid ffp especially when it's the owner of club buying ground.... there are rules saying you cannot pay above market rates for anything to get around ffp rules which is exactly what they did

does it matter what reason .... if i offered you double the market value for your home its really not my business or anyone elses if you want to spend that money being the first Allen in outerspace or if you desperately needed that money to not become insolvent

The rule is there to stop teams doing exactly what derby tried to do. Or are you happy for teams to cheat their way around ffp rules whilst the majority of teams stick to them?

im sorry but i do not agree...what tony said is spot on and if you were selling something i doubt you would be happy to accept less than is offered..... come to that i doubt youd moan if someone { sarajevo } came in with a 20 mill offer for tomlin in january.. .or complained about the circumstances we signed Zohore under ....happy ? ....no....hypocrite...no that that also.....

I dont have to abide by any rules when I sell something. Selling a player to another club is completely different compared to selling the stadium to the owner of the club for a made up fee to get around ffp rules. I dont agree with how we signed zohore so wind your neck in. If that was a regular occurrence I'm sure rules would be brought in to prevent it - if there arnt already.

There's no point in having ffp rules if clubs can just make up figures for assets to get around them. Derby knew exactly what they were doing an are paying the price for it. Throwing money at the league doesn't guarantee promotion. Leeds and Bournemouth got lucky and Derby and Sheffield Wednesday havnt. Wednesday are now in league 1 and Derby will likely follow them.

Derbys owner knew exactly what he was doing as all owners do.....its not the club which in reality is the fans...ill go along with your zohore claims although ive never previously seen them.{ there certainly were no threads protesting it } ....but its not just that...we are currently involved in multiple law suits including one for a player we all saw sign on the dotted line but didnt really :? ..when we were in the welsh cup we would squeeze in a welsh cup game to run someones ban down....and home games as well as the much moaned about snowgate have been called off with dubious reasons down the years......people get away with whatever they can...thats all teams including us..... so pull your neck out far enough to pull the blindfold off...

Pull the blindfold off to what? What you on about? You really need to stop making presumptions on what people think to support your own opinions.

The fans have nothing to do with what clubs do. Derby fans had no say in how much they sold their stadium for like we have had no say in the sala situation. You can give as many examples of moral wrongdoing as you like, Derby blatantly broke the rules in an attempt to get around ffp rules and they are getting punished for it.
Escott1927

Postby Wayne S » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:01 pm

Take the stadium sale away from the context of football and what you have in real world terms is, money laundering.

No one in their right mind should accept double the price for anything they sell WITHOUT getting suspicious.

Nowadays you could not blindly say, "I just accepted what they offered" when you know the value was half that paid.

If it turned out to be money laundering, you would have aided the criminality and be prosecuted as well.

You know the saying, If it's too good to be true, it probably is. There are may stories of companies purely set up with drug money that needed laundering.

By the way I'm not saying it's drug money :lol: but the premise is the same. Hiding the true value in order to circumvent the rules.
Wayne S

Postby skidemin » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:20 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Pull the blindfold off to what? What you on about? You really need to stop making presumptions on what people think to support your own opinions.

The fans have nothing to do with what clubs do. Derby fans had no say in how much they sold their stadium for like we have had no say in the sala situation. You can give as many examples of moral wrongdoing as you like, Derby blatantly broke the rules in an attempt to get around ffp rules and they are getting punished for it.

for someone who so often will say ..the fans think , based purely whats in his head .... to talk about presumptions...waw...
and yes if rules have been broke no doubt there will be punishment.... just lets not pretend that football is pure as the driven snow..its dog eat dog with everyone getting away with whatever they can..
skidemin

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:21 pm

Wayne S wrote:Take the stadium sale away from the context of football and what you have in real world terms is, money laundering.

No one in their right mind should accept double the price for anything they sell WITHOUT getting suspicious.

Nowadays you could not blindly say, "I just accepted what they offered" when you know the value was half that paid.

If it turned out to be money laundering, you would have aided the criminality and be prosecuted as well.

You know the saying, If it's too good to be true, it probably is. There are may stories of companies purely set up with drug money that needed laundering.

By the way I'm not saying it's drug money :lol: but the premise is the same. Hiding the true value in order to circumvent the rules.

Possibly the more serious implications of him owning the ground is what happens if they get taken over? Look what happened to Coventry when similar happened club as no control over what happens to ground...
pembroke allan

Postby skidemin » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:42 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Wayne S wrote:Take the stadium sale away from the context of football and what you have in real world terms is, money laundering.

Possibly the more serious implications of him owning the ground is what happens if they get taken over? Look what happened to Coventry when similar happened club as no control over what happens to ground...

sort of agree...Coventrys ground was partially owned by their council and would therefore think it safe....
but it seems clubs not directly owning their stadiums is not that rare....this article is a few years old but id imagine thinga are much the same... https://www.propertyweek.com/news-analy ... 83.article
skidemin

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:06 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

You would hope in those circumstances that the sale of DCFC would be dependent on the sale of the ground being part of the deal. It would be interesting then to see how much PP was valued at ;)
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Escott1927 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:09 pm

skidemin wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

for someone who so often will say ..the fans think , based purely whats in his head .... to talk about presumptions...waw...
and yes if rules have been broke no doubt there will be punishment.... just lets not pretend that football is pure as the driven snow..its dog eat dog with everyone getting away with whatever they can..

So what have I said the fans think then which is based purely in my head, exactly? You literally listed a few things, then called me a hypocrit based on what you assumed I thought :lol: sums you up really as a poster.
Escott1927

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:15 pm

If in good faith you accepted an offer for something which was twice the value you had in mind there is not a cat in hell's chance that you would be convicted of money laundering. You might get investigated but unless there was beyond doubt evidence that there was intent on your behalf to launder money then there would be no case to answer.

I think your premise is a bit wide of the mark. Derby are not involved in criminality. They are trying to bend the rules on profit and sustainability rules (aka financial fair play). I personally don't see why they can't sell an asset for whatever price they can get, but the rules say different and they will be punished for it.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:16 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

You would hope in those circumstances that the sale of DCFC would be dependent on the sale of the ground being part of the deal. It would be interesting then to see how much PP was valued at ;)

Yes you would expect but musnt forget it's true value is 40m he paid 80m would anyone want up pay 40m over the odds for ground so is he willing to lose 40m? Doubt it? Like said dangerous situation club could find themselves in.....coventry list their ground because whoever oened it did deal with rugby club which in turn meant Coventry needed to pay rent which became unsustainable and ended with them playing elsewhere... obviously lessons not learned by derby board.
pembroke allan

Postby Sneggyblubird » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:21 pm

If in good faith you accepted an offer for something which was twice the value you had in mind there is not a cat in hell's chance that you would be convicted of money laundering. You might get investigated but unless there was beyond doubt evidence that there was intent on your behalf to launder money then there would be no case to answer.

I think your premise is a bit wide of the mark. Derby are not involved in criminality. They are trying to bend the rules on profit and sustainability rules (aka financial fair play). I personally don't see why they can't sell an asset for whatever price they can get, but the rules say different and they will be punished for it.

Mind you it must be said it was this kind of shinanigans that lead to the 2008 crash anyway and I seem to remember some of the perps were prosecuted.
Sneggyblubird

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:30 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:

Mind you it must be said it was this kind of shinanigans that lead to the 2008 crash anyway and I seem to remember some of the perps were prosecuted.

Could be something in way it was done as they certainly deceived people including efl and possibly the council and HMRC'? So maybe its possible broke some sort of law but it will come out eventually thats for sure.
pembroke allan

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:32 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:

Very few were prosecuted and many were back at their desks only weeks after the financial crash. It is very difficult to prove that negligence is criminal negligence
Tony Blue Williams

Postby skidemin » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:32 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

So what have I said the fans think then which is based purely in my head, exactly? You literally listed a few things, then called me a hypocrit based on what you assumed I thought :lol: sums you up really as a poster.

you say it all the time....you think it so therefore the fans do.... :lol:
oh and what exactly were you doing if not disagreeing ? as usual you jump in then get all tangled up. not knowing what your point is or was ...
skidemin

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:52 pm

skidemin wrote:

I still think Derby should be free to sell a fixed asset for whatever price someone is willing to pay for it, providing real cash is deposited in their bank account rather than some accountancy trick.

I have looked at the rules and actually understand why they are there. Basically they are designed to stop Manchester City (for example) from receiving ridiculously inflated shirt sponsorship.

But again you could argue that if someone is willing to pay that much for shirt sponsorship then why can't the club be free to do so?

I can understand the conflict when it's the club's owner paying over the odds, but I would look to having a handicap placed on any success they achieve. If for example Derby were promoted to the PL then they would be handicapped by having £40m (the difference between FMV (£40m) & what was paid (£80m) deducted from their PL TV monies. Manchester City would have the same deduction from any prize money which they receive from the PL and European Competition.

Man c was offered something like 400m for stadium rights massively over commercial rates by relatives of club owner this practice was specifically stopped so preventing dubious tactics to circumvent ffp this is why rule was brought in as u point out was paying over the odds.... in regards to derby it is not a free for all that clubs can do wtf they like? otherwise why didn't the owner just simply put more money into club Because owners are limited into how much they can do this by football rules..... how anyone can think a club can simply sell a ground to its owner for 100% above market rates and not be trying to avoid financial and possibly point deductions because they were going over ffp monetary
restrictions on losses must be very niave ....
pembroke allan

Postby Escott1927 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:03 pm

]

oh and what exactly were you doing if not disagreeing ? as usual you jump in then get all tangled up. not knowing what your point is or was ...[/quote]

Give an example then if I do it all the time. Shouldn't be that hard. My opinion was that the rules are there to stop what derby tried to do. You then came in....with a load of broken sentences...of random things you thought were relevant.... everything I said after that was in response to what you've said on the thread. And im the one that gets tangled up :lol:
Escott1927

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:03 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Man c was offered something like 400m for stadium rights massively over commercial rates by relatives of club owner this practice was specifically stopped so preventing dubious tactics to circumvent ffp this is why rule was brought in as u point out was paying over the odds.... in regards to derby it is not a free for all that clubs can do wtf they like? otherwise why didn't the owner just simply put more money into club Because owners are limited into how much they can do this by football rules..... how anyone can think a club can simply sell a ground to its owner for 100% above market rates and not be trying to avoid financial and possibly point deductions because they were going over ffp monetary

Well I admitted I was naïve/ignorant of the 'profit and sustainability' (to give FFP its correct name) but you have to wonder why Derby and it's owner were not aware of the rules?

Or maybe they saw how Manchester City got off lightly when they were investigated over FFP by UEFA? They could well have thought we'll do the same and take legal action if anyone kicks up a fuss and the EFL will back down.

To date they have been proved right and the EFL have been a bit pathetic with a £100k fine. Yes they have threatened more sanctions but we must all wonder whether that will actually happen. Case of watch this space......
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:06 pm

Escott1927 wrote:]

oh and what exactly were you doing if not disagreeing ? as usual you jump in then get all tangled up. not knowing what your point is or was ...

Give an example then if I do it all the time. Shouldn't be that hard. My opinion was that the rules are there to stop what derby tried to do. You then came in....with a load of broken sentences...of random things you thought were relevant.... everything I said after that was in response to what you've said on the thread. And im the one that gets tangled up :lol:[/quote]

I think both of you simply have creditable opinions which differ. Whether other people agree with your opinions or not is up to 'other people' so rather than argue about who is believing who how about debating the differing points of your opinions?

It was quite a good read up until the bickering started. :D
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Escott1927 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:07 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Well I admitted I was naïve/ignorant of the 'profit and sustainability' (to give FFP its correct name) but you have to wonder why Derby and it's owner were not aware of the rules?

Or maybe they saw how Manchester City got off lightly when they were investigated over FFP by UEFA? They could well have thought we'll do the same and take legal action if anyone kicks up a fuss and the EFL will back down.

To date they have been proved right and the EFL have been a bit pathetic with a £100k fine. Yes they have threatened more sanctions but we must all wonder whether that will actually happen. Case of watch this space......

The EFL seem to make up the rules as they go and there doesn't seem to be a lot of consistency with punishments. So you're probably right in saying watch this space.
Escott1927

Postby Escott1927 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:38 pm

Give an example then if I do it all the time. Shouldn't be that hard. My opinion was that the rules are there to stop what derby tried to do. You then came in....with a load of broken sentences...of random things you thought were relevant.... everything I said after that was in response to what you've said on the thread. And im the one that gets tangled up :lol:

I think both of you simply have creditable opinions which differ. Whether other people agree with your opinions or not is up to 'other people' so rather than argue about who is believing who how about debating the differing points of your opinions?

It was quite a good read up until the bickering started. :D[/quote]

I'm happy to discuss opinions. Its what this forum is for. And its what I tried to do. No idea why I was called a hypocrit for something I never even mentioned though.
Escott1927

Postby Igovernor » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:30 am

Igovernor wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:

I'm happy to discuss opinions. Its what this forum is for. And its what I tried to do. No idea why I was called a hypocrit for something I never even mentioned though.

You do know you are arguing with Skidmin what ever you say he will say different just to be argumentative :thumbup:
Igovernor

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:25 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:

You do know you are arguing with Skidmin what ever you say he will say different just to be argumentative :thumbup:

I really think this poster Skidmin has lost the plot. Just talks gibberish and seems to just speak and disagree for the sake of it.

Oh ….. and all … those … dots …. :laughing5:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Sven » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:46 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:

I really think this poster Skidmin has lost the plot. Just talks gibberish and seems to just speak and disagree for the sake of it.

You're right, Paul; and maybe all the dots are some Morse Code-style message to the people on his planet? ;) :laughing6:

Certainly deliberately argumentative and absolutely dislikes that anyone (so that's most, then ;) ) on here may know something/anything more than he does

He's like the Kindergarten playground version of Roathy and to some extent, you have to adversely appreciate someone who has the fortitude to so rigidly stick to his guns; particularly with so little to actually back himself up!

He won't learn; people who can not/will not listen to others never do... :( :roll:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby skidemin » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:54 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:

3 degrees only the 3rd is missing ....liar....dopey...and gullible
gibberish my behind....go find someone to believe your eddie howe story.......
skidemin

Postby Sven » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:07 pm

skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:

3 degrees only the 3rd is missing ....liar....dopey...and gullible
gibberish my behind....go find someone to believe your eddie howe story.......

You just openly called another member a (quote) "Liar", so I am now politely requesting you back that up with evidence or apologise unreservedly...

Thank you in anticipation (of the latter) as publicly as you made the accusation :thumbup:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby skidemin » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:23 pm

Sven wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:

You're right, Paul; and maybe all the dots are some Morse Code-style message to the people on his planet? ;) :laughing6:

Certainly deliberately argumentative and absolutely dislikes that anyone (so that's most, then ;) ) on here may know something/anything more than he does

He's like the Kindergarten playground version of Roathy and to some extent, you have to adversely appreciate someone who has the fortitude to so rigidly stick to his guns; particularly with so little to actually back himself up!

He won't learn; people who can not/will not listen to others never do... :( :roll:

how about you sticking to your guns and treating everyone fair as you claim....you wouldnt even be contributing here if it wasnt a case of backing each other up and desperate to try and put a boot in no matter what...fair play mate ..considering its only a few weeks since this was highlighted by someone else who you lot almost pushed to suicide.....which YOU KNEW about because i told you....its a bit low even for you lot.....
not pulling that card myself { but for all you know i could be in that situ too } just highlighting that you attempt to gang up and be bullies.....mostly fail miserably to be frank.....as for .gibberish ....coming from that walter mitty bloke who has that eddie howe story.......absolute class.. :laughing5: :laughing5: ........does he not notice the head turn and look at the sky after being pacified by his mate ? or even think things through ..
skidemin

Postby Sven » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:23 pm

skidemin wrote:
Sven wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:

how about you sticking to your guns and treating everyone fair as you claim....you wouldnt even be contributing here if it wasnt a case of backing each other up and desperate to try and put a boot in no matter what...fair play mate ..considering its only a few weeks since this was highlighted by someone else who you lot almost pushed to suicide.....which YOU KNEW about because i told you....its a bit low even for you lot.....
not pulling that card myself { but for all you know i could be in that situ too } just highlighting that you attempt to gang up and be bullies.....mostly fail miserably to be frank.....as for .gibberish ....coming from that walter mitty bloke who has that eddie howe story.......absolute class.. :laughing5: :laughing5: ........does he not notice the head turn and look at the sky after being pacified by his mate ? or even think things through ..

Quote: "You lot almost pushed to suicide"

I recall (still have) the original exchanges between ourselves via pm and the positive attempts made to contact the (unknown) person involved. Not sure what else we could have done at that time, so I'm a little confused as to why you would want to write what you did above and/or bring other members into it? :?

I rarely use profanity on here but it makes you a complete tw*t in my book... :oops:

As for the rest of your post, once again you talk through what you think rather than what you know, so it's water off a duck's back to me (and seemingly others)

You're wrong, you know you're wrong and you should have the courage to own up to your error, as you simply cannot substantiate it :oops:
Sven

Postby Igovernor » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:08 pm

Sven wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Sven wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:

I recall (still have) the original exchanges between ourselves via pm and the positive attempts made to contact the (unknown) person involved. Not sure what else we could have done at that time, so I'm a little confused as to why you would want to write what you did above and/or bring other members into it? :?

I rarely use profanity on here but it makes you a complete tw*t in my book... :oops:

As for the rest of your post, once again you talk through what you think rather than what you know, so it's water off a duck's back to me (and seemingly others)

You're wrong, you know you're wrong and you should have the courage to own up to your error, as you simply cannot substantiate it :oops:

Chris you will never get him to admit he is wrong and apoligise, it's like asking turkeys to vote for Christmas :lol: he is getting worse, only thing is, Which degree am I :laughing5:
Igovernor

Postby Sven » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:47 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Sven wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:

Chris you will never get him to admit he is wrong and apoligise, it's like asking turkeys to vote for Christmas :lol: he is getting worse, only thing is, Which degree am I :laughing5:

Rog, the guy is deluded and has lost the plot. Some of his false accusations are getting way out of hand and he is clutching at straws in poor attempts to deflect (a) from the conversation, and (b) from the fact he doesn't know much at all

He genuinely disl8kes anyone knowing something he might not and it's actually quite embarrassing to read and his pm's, which are even worse after I asked him to apologise to OriginalGrangeEndBlue for calling him a liar without foundation

As ever, he avoided responding to the point in hand and deflected to subjects he felt more comfortable with

It's all one way traffic and apparently, we're all 'mates' ganging up on him!

As I said previously, the guy is just a wannabe and it is noted he's gone to ground again after going too far :oops:
Sven

Postby castleblue » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:32 pm

What I find funny in this thread is the talk about the owner of Derby County buying the ground and how that was handled in respect of the annual accounts of the club, Why? because that is not the reason DC were fined £100,000 and asked to submit revised and restated accounts for years ending 30th June 2016, 2017 & 2018.

Derby were found guilty of using an inappropriate method for "Amortisation of player registrations". Derby have been asked to submit these revised accounts USING an agreed method for amortisation of player registrations so the EFL can see the effect on the clubs accounts and if these revised accounts show the club has breached the Profit and Sustainability rules agreed by clubs in the Premier League and Championship.

Derby were required to submit the revised accounts by 17th August which was later extended to the 24th August so the EFL should have had these documents for over 2 weeks so it won't be long before they find out if further charges will be made against the club.

Really doesn't matter if the owner paid £1 or £80m for Pride Park that is not what the EFL was looking at.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
castleblue

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat