Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ryan wintle wows blackpool fans

Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:32 pm

Blackpool fans are already desperate to sign wintle permanently.

Just seen there twitter tweet a photo of him after today’s win against Fulham.

Literally every comment is a fan saying how class he was and how they hope he signs permanent

Such a weird signing to loan him straight out.

Let’s hope he keeps impressing there and wants to come back and gets a chance

Re: Ryan wintle wows blackpool fans

Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:52 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Blackpool fans are already desperate to sign wintle permanently.

Literally every comment is a fan saying how class he was and how they hope he signs permanent

I thought the same initially as well. Pack, ralls and vaulks out of contract next season though. I cant see all 3 getting new contracts. At Blackpool he will get a years worth of championship experience ready to play for us. We got him for free so could be a really good move for the club if we play him ourselves or sell him on.

Hopefully we have a recall option on the loan as well!

Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:58 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Blackpool fans are already desperate to sign wintle permanently.

I thought the same initially as well. Pack, ralls and vaulks out of contract next season though. I cant see all 3 getting new contracts. At Blackpool he will get a years worth of championship experience ready to play for us. We got him for free so could be a really good move for the club if we play him ourselves or sell him on.

Hopefully we have a recall option on the loan as well!

Good post. It may well work in our favour for the future
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:56 pm

Exactly why he loaned him out, so he can get experience of playing in the Championship.

I was surprised when we loaned him out because I thought he was a good signing when we brought him in.

I think we are likely to recall him when we have the option to in January and then he'll be in our team for the second half of the season. He'll be a much better player after having experience of playing in this league.

Blackpool fans may well want to sign him permanently, but I honestly don't think that's something our club are considering in the slightest.

Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:21 pm

Yep, plenty of complementary comments on the Blackpool forum about Wintle. Link from our Forumwatch page.
https://avftt.co.uk/index.php?threads/b ... 807/page-6

Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:26 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Yep, plenty of complementary comments on the Blackpool forum about Wintle. Link from our Forumwatch page.
https://avftt.co.uk/index.php?threads/b ... 807/page-6

Thanks, Paul :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:49 pm

Sven wrote:

No worries Chris - Wintle sounds like another top young prospect, great to see him getting significant minutes and accolades hopefully in preparation for a successful return to our squad.
:thumbright: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:39 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Sven wrote:

No worries Chris - Wintle sounds like another top young prospect, great to see him getting significant minutes and accolades hopefully in preparation for a successful return to our squad.
:thumbright: :ayatollah:

He is 24 not exactly young in footballing terms

Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:34 am

hes probably enjoying the ball coming to his feet instead of flying over his head