Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Colwill and Harris '

Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:52 am

Colwill and Harris, come back with a spring in their step. A big couple of weeks for them?

MICK McCARTHY:

Yeah, Rubin started his first international and Harris getting a hand in the winner.

He said he probably should have scored but I told him he hit the target and kept it alive.

I was at the game on Wednesday night and I thought he was great when he came on.

It was a good sub appearance.

McCarthy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Colwill and Harris '

Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:56 am

Problem for you now?

It could be worse, I could have none! What a nice problem to have, spoilt for choice.

McCarthy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:06 am

Colwill has a bit future.

Not so sure about Harris, but he did well for Wales.

Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:45 pm

Unsure to be honest . I guess you can look good in training but on a matchday its different. Ive not seen that much to impress me but who knows I guess.

Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:17 pm

Always rated the lad. Lol,lol

Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:23 pm

BigBearBlue1974 wrote:Always rated the lad. Lol,lol

Now thats what you call a proper arse bite!!

Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:02 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Colwill has a bit future.

Not so sure about Harris, but he did well for Wales.

Think people forget how young they are? After the game side by side some of our youngsters look very small compared to other players on pitch .. colwill ok as looks about 5'10 others small in stature need time yo adjust yo rigues of championship football.

Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:22 pm

I can only judge what I see on the pitch because I dont see the development teams. Thats hope this is just the start and the big teams cine knocking. If they do then he must be doing well.

Anybody remember the Ramsey hype back in the day. I can't remember if there was noise on him.

Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:32 pm

No hype for Ramsey. In fact after we got fucked over at our last home game at NP by Ipswich the evening entertainment at Sophia Gardens Supporters Club meal and presentations etc Aaron was ignored totally by the first team squad and management and my mate conversed with him in Welsh and made him feel welcome with us.