“ Worst start in 108 years “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:20 am

It's Nottingham Forest's worst start to a campaign for 108 years / 1pt from 18pts

“First and foremost, anything you’re telling me is news to me,” Hughton said.

“One, because the only thing I do is concentrate on the job.

“It’s been a very difficult summer. With the recruitment process we have… yes, thankfully, we brought in players and there has certainly been a change here.

“It’s been difficult not being able to work with some of those players earlier in the pre-season, but it’s been a very difficult window for most.

“I only think about the next game.

“It’s a hugely disappointing result. And one thing I can tell you is I’m as disappointed as anybody.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ Worst start in 108 years “

Postby Bakedalasker » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:28 pm

A lot of pressure to replace Hughton. Names like Terry, Cooper and Wilder are being bound around as a replacement.

personally I think there is enough quality in the Forest squad to pull this with the new and proper manager. Not many agree with me though. Cooper could make a name for himself here I feel. Wilder possible but Terry no chance.
Bakedalasker

Postby Bluebina » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:44 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:A lot of pressure to replace Hughton. Names like Terry, Cooper and Wilder are being bound around as a replacement.

personally I think there is enough quality in the Forest squad to pull this with the new and proper manager. Not many agree with me though. Cooper could make a name for himself here I feel. Wilder possible but Terry no chance.

Wilder would be the best choice but if Hughton is struggling, there must be some serious problems at Forrest, he is a very experienced proven Championship Manager !
Bluebina

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:32 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:A lot of pressure to replace Hughton. Names like Terry, Cooper and Wilder are being bound around as a replacement.

Wilder would be a good appointment. Performed miracles to keep them up in their first Premier League season and to finish so high. No great surprise they went down in their second season with a limited squad.

Forest have good players. Wilder could easily have them competing for the top six with his managerial qualities.

Although I actually thought Hughton was a good appointment for them.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Return to General Chat