" Emma Raducanu "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Emma Raducanu "

Postby darran1927 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:12 pm

She was superb think she’ll dominate over next few years. On her being British, I can relate. I have a Welsh father and English mother was born in England and moved here when I was 4 (I’m late 30s now) . I class myself as Welsh. (Cue you’re English comments :laughing6:)
User avatar
darran1927
 
Posts: 4261
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:30 pm
Location: St.Mellons

Re: " Emma Raducanu "

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " Emma Raducanu "

Postby Sven » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:32 pm

darran1927 wrote:She was superb think she’ll dominate over next few years. On her being British, I can relate. I have a Welsh father and English mother was born in England and moved here when I was 4 (I’m late 30s now) . I class myself as Welsh. (Cue you’re English comments :laughing6:)

Darran you're Welsh by longevity, education and (importantly) choice... :thumbup: :ayatollah:
"The narcissist measures and judges but will not tolerate being judged or measured..."
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 21356
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: " Emma Raducanu "

Postby Bluebina » Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:40 pm

She must have one hell of a sports phycologist, one minute she's crying at Wimbledon because of the pressure, the next she wins the US open easily without losing a set !!!!!

Outstanding athlete, to do what she has done as quickly as she has done it is unbelievable?

The World certainly is her Oyster!!!!
Bluebina
 
Posts: 12034
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Re: " Emma Raducanu "

Postby Bigmarkw » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:19 pm

maccydee wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Jock wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Jock wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Scoularite wrote:
by BluebirdsTilIDie » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:36 pm

Only on the city forum could this topic go from congratulating a tennis player to arguing about if she’s British or not to arguing where the tikka masala originated from


:lol: :lol:

She was truly awesome.


Awesome legs too. Lovely smile.

Gonna be the richest British Sportswoman ever me thinks.

Very marketable girl.


She’s a talented elite athlete. Let’s not make her a sex symbol.

Naive to think her looks won’t increase her earning power


I never said that. But to label her as a nice pair of legs especially someone of school age. My my.


She’s 18. College age.


Sometimes but a lot of schools have 18 year old in they 6th form. But hey it irrelevant her age it appears as long as she is visually stimulating and arousing for you what does it matter?


Come on, hardly like I went full perve. Simply said she had awesome legs and a lovely smile.

Get me on that register.


That’s ok then. Well done for not going full perve.
On here at least.
Bigmarkw
 
Posts: 667
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:43 pm

Re: " Emma Raducanu "

Postby maccydee » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:46 pm

Bigmark

That last line has made me laugh quite hard so I salute you for that and call it endex.

Funny.
maccydee
 
Posts: 8934
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Carterton, Oxfordshire

Re: " Emma Raducanu "

Postby darran1927 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:57 pm

Sven wrote:
darran1927 wrote:She was superb think she’ll dominate over next few years. On her being British, I can relate. I have a Welsh father and English mother was born in England and moved here when I was 4 (I’m late 30s now) . I class myself as Welsh. (Cue you’re English comments :laughing6:)

Darran you're Welsh by longevity, education and (importantly) choice... :thumbup: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:
User avatar
darran1927
 
Posts: 4261
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:30 pm
Location: St.Mellons

Re: " Emma Raducanu "

Postby Jock » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:20 pm

Fantastic athlete with a banging set of pins on her.
Jock
 
Posts: 2961
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Re: " Emma Raducanu "

Postby Sven » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:30 pm

Jock wrote:Fantastic athlete with a banging set of pins on her.

Don't get the BigMarkW stirred, Jock

I think he must be after promotion in work or something trying to tick (certain) boxes... :oops:
"The narcissist measures and judges but will not tolerate being judged or measured..."
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 21356
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: " Emma Raducanu "

Postby Jock » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:38 pm

Sven wrote:
Jock wrote:Fantastic athlete with a banging set of pins on her.

Don't get the BigMarkW stirred, Jock

I think he must be after promotion in work or something trying to tick (certain) boxes... :oops:

:lol:
Just heard she’s fluent in Chinese/mandarin she’ll be worth a fortune in Asia
Jock
 
Posts: 2961
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Re: " Emma Raducanu "

Postby Sven » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:00 pm

Jock wrote:
Sven wrote:
Jock wrote:Fantastic athlete with a banging set of pins on her.

Don't get the BigMarkW stirred, Jock

I think he must be after promotion in work or something trying to tick (certain) boxes... :oops:

:lol:
Just heard she’s fluent in Chinese/mandarin she’ll be worth a fortune in Asia

Jock, she has it 'made' on so many levels at such a young age and best of luck to her

Whilst her tennis is the biggest draw, her looks certainly won't do her any harm when the marketing people go calling either...

It's stuff (life) dreams are made of... :clap:
"The narcissist measures and judges but will not tolerate being judged or measured..."
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 21356
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: " Emma Raducanu "

Postby Bigmarkw » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:10 pm

maccydee wrote:Bigmark

That last line has made me laugh quite hard so I salute you for that and call it endex.

Funny.


Haha. Glad it made you laugh.
Thanks for being a good sport with the banter.
When I was watching I kept thinking if only she had Fernandez’s tits. :) :)
Bigmarkw
 
Posts: 667
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:43 pm

Re: " Emma Raducanu "

Postby maccydee » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:23 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
maccydee wrote:Bigmark

That last line has made me laugh quite hard so I salute you for that and call it endex.

Funny.


Haha. Glad it made you laugh.
Thanks for being a good sport with the banter.
When I was watching I kept thinking if only she had Fernandez’s tits. :) :)


I kept thinking both their ages combined was close to my age so would be ok.

And it would have be after they have just finished playing.
maccydee
 
Posts: 8934
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Carterton, Oxfordshire

Re: " Emma Raducanu "

Postby Bigmarkw » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:28 pm

maccydee wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
maccydee wrote:Bigmark

That last line has made me laugh quite hard so I salute you for that and call it endex.

Funny.


Haha. Glad it made you laugh.
Thanks for being a good sport with the banter.
When I was watching I kept thinking if only she had Fernandez’s tits. :) :)


I kept thinking both their ages combined was close to my age so would be ok.

And it would have be after they have just finished playing.



Lmao. Which one first?
Bigmarkw
 
Posts: 667
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:43 pm

Re: " Emma Raducanu "

Postby maccydee » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:16 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
maccydee wrote:Bigmark

That last line has made me laugh quite hard so I salute you for that and call it endex.

Funny.


Haha. Glad it made you laugh.
Thanks for being a good sport with the banter.
When I was watching I kept thinking if only she had Fernandez’s tits. :) :)


I kept thinking both their ages combined was close to my age so would be ok.

And it would have be after they have just finished playing.



Lmao. Which one first?


Combined obvs.
maccydee
 
Posts: 8934
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Carterton, Oxfordshire

Re: " Emma Raducanu "

Postby Bigmarkw » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:22 pm

maccydee wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
maccydee wrote:Bigmark

That last line has made me laugh quite hard so I salute you for that and call it endex.

Funny.


Haha. Glad it made you laugh.
Thanks for being a good sport with the banter.
When I was watching I kept thinking if only she had Fernandez’s tits. :) :)


I kept thinking both their ages combined was close to my age so would be ok.

And it would have be after they have just finished playing.



Lmao. Which one first?


Combined obvs.


Lol. Love it. :)
Bigmarkw
 
Posts: 667
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:43 pm

Re: " Emma Raducanu "

Postby Bigmarkw » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:44 pm

Sven wrote:
Jock wrote:Fantastic athlete with a banging set of pins on her.

Don't get the BigMarkW stirred, Jock

I think he must be after promotion in work or something trying to tick (certain) boxes... :oops:


Don’t know about that. But someone deleted my Hamilton joke.
Not just me that ticking boxes. ;)
Bigmarkw
 
Posts: 667
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:43 pm

Re: " Emma Raducanu "

Postby ElyBoy1984 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:58 pm

I don't know. Her genetics aren't British are they?
ElyBoy1984
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:02 pm

Re: " Emma Raducanu "

Postby maccydee » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:21 pm

ElyBoy1984 wrote:I don't know. Her genetics aren't British are they?


I mean whose are?
maccydee
 
Posts: 8934
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Carterton, Oxfordshire

Re: " Emma Raducanu "

Postby ElyBoy1984 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:28 pm

maccydee wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:I don't know. Her genetics aren't British are they?


I mean whose are?


The majority of Brits. Good luck to her though, she did well
ElyBoy1984
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:02 pm

Re: " Emma Raducanu "

Postby maccydee » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:42 pm

ElyBoy1984 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:I don't know. Her genetics aren't British are they?


I mean whose are?


The majority of Brits. Good luck to her though, she did well


I doubt the majority of Brits nowadays have British genetics
maccydee
 
Posts: 8934
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:33 pm
Location: Carterton, Oxfordshire

Re: " Emma Raducanu "

Postby Bigmarkw » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:20 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
Sven wrote:
Jock wrote:Fantastic athlete with a banging set of pins on her.

Don't get the BigMarkW stirred, Jock

I think he must be after promotion in work or something trying to tick (certain) boxes... :oops:


Don’t know about that. But someone deleted my Hamilton joke.
Not just me that ticking boxes. ;)


Sven. Do you know why it was deleted?
Bigmarkw
 
Posts: 667
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:43 pm

Re: " Emma Raducanu "

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:52 pm

Bigmarkw wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Sven wrote:
Jock wrote:Fantastic athlete with a banging set of pins on her.

Don't get the BigMarkW stirred, Jock

I think he must be after promotion in work or something trying to tick (certain) boxes... :oops:


Don’t know about that. But someone deleted my Hamilton joke.
Not just me that ticking boxes. ;)


Sven. Do you know why it was deleted?



Probably because it was s lousy impersonation of being a comedian.... :laughing5:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 25911
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: " Emma Raducanu "

Postby Bigmarkw » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:55 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Bigmarkw wrote:
Sven wrote:
Jock wrote:Fantastic athlete with a banging set of pins on her.

Don't get the BigMarkW stirred, Jock

I think he must be after promotion in work or something trying to tick (certain) boxes... :oops:


Don’t know about that. But someone deleted my Hamilton joke.
Not just me that ticking boxes. ;)


Sven. Do you know why it was deleted?



Probably because it was s lousy impersonation of being a comedian.... :laughing5:


Quite possibly.
But I thinking Sven just ticking certain boxes. Prehaps he wants a promotion as well as me. ;)
Bigmarkw
 
Posts: 667
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:43 pm

Previous


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cardiff 74, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Igovernor, Majestic-12 [Bot], papa, rumpo kid and 305 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.