Tickets for swansea away

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Tickets for swansea away

Postby Sven » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:36 pm

Jazzyjeff1991 wrote:Any idea when they are released

Already SOLD OUT, fella... :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:07 pm

Sven wrote:

How many we taking Chris?
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Sven » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:21 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Sven wrote:

Andrew, something short of 2,000 (their capacity) but I don't know the actual figure at this time :thumbright:

It's interesting that the Jacks are selling 'Jack Packs' for the triple-header of fixtures with Brentford, Cardiff City and Millwall)

Using the Cardiff game to trap their fans into the other two games, it's also nearimg a sell-out, as there are currently approximately o0nly 800 match tickets available for home supporters

That's the draw of their capital city clun and a big day for them, their Cup Final I guess; but then again, what else is there to do down there...? ;) :laughing6:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:26 pm

Sven wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Sven wrote:

Andrew, something short of 2,000 (their capacity) but I don't know the actual figure at this time :thumbright:

It's interesting that the Jacks are selling 'Jack Packs' for the triple-header of fixtures with Brentford, Cardiff City and Millwall)

Using the Cardiff game to trap their fans into the other two games, it's also nearimg a sell-out, as there are currently approximately o0nly 800 match tickets available for home supporters

That's the draw of their capital city clun and a big day for them, their Cup Final I guess; but then again, what else is there to do down there...? ;) :laughing6:

Nooo mate. They’re the biggest club in Wales don’t forget. :bluescarf:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby cardiff 74 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:27 pm

When did they sell out
cardiff 74

Postby Sven » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:17 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:When did they sell out

Not sure; I read it on the interweb when searching for ticket release dates...

Official Cardiff City club site simply said "Away allocation SOLD OUT" for game v Swansea Travellers" but now transpires it was from two seasons ago (my bad) so I rescind my comment they are sold out and will check and advise again

I certainly know Bluebird supporters who are confirmed as attending
Sven

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:22 pm

when yanks took over! :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:53 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

:thumbup:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Fusilier52 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:07 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

We sold the club , you sold your soul. I hear the red shirts are still popular with quite a few of your "supporters" :lol:
Gwyn Davies, of the Valley Rams Supporters Club, accepted the change, saying: "People have calmed down and had a think about it".
"It's something we'll accept willingly because of the price that goes with it, and the benefits that will go with it."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-sou ... s-18337392
Fusilier52

Postby Carpe Diem » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:08 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

We sold the club , you sold your soul. I hear the red shirts are still popular with quite a few of your "supporters" :lol:
Gwyn Davies, of the Valley Rams Supporters Club, accepted the change, saying: "People have calmed down and had a think about it".
"It's something we'll accept willingly because of the price that goes with it, and the benefits that will go with it."

So if we sold our soul (your words not mine), then we must have bought it back again. A mere blip in history nearly 10 years ago . You lot however…… :laughing6:
Carpe Diem

Postby Sven » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:13 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

:thumbup: :lol: :lol: :laughing5: :lol: :ayatollah:

That made oi larff...! :laughing5:
Sven

Postby Sven » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:17 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Feck me, the interweb is slow down there, Gunny...! :shock:

Did you read when that diatribe was put out by that particular individual who spoke for the few rather than the masses, you embarrassing, skulking troll...? ;) :laughing6: :oops:
Sven

Postby Fusilier52 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:51 am

Sven wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Did you read when that diatribe was put out by that particular individual who spoke for the few rather than the masses, you embarrassing, skulking troll...? ;) :laughing6: :oops:

That particular individual had a big effective , I believe that red attire was very successful in fact at times from a distance it seemed as if Wales were playing at Legoland , talking of which that’s the only time you’ve ever filled the ground, massive my arse :D
Fusilier52

Postby VincentTanOut » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:02 am

Sven wrote:

Not sure; I read it on the interweb when searching for ticket release dates...

Official Cardiff City club site simply said "Away allocation SOLD OUT" for game v Swansea Travellers"

That's from our game from 2019. Look at the date
VincentTanOut

Postby JeffTheRef » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:35 pm

JeffTheRef

Postby Sven » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:18 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

That particular individual had a big effective , I believe that red attire was very successful in fact at times from a distance it seemed as if Wales were playing at Legoland , talking of which that’s the only time you’ve ever filled the ground, massive my arse :D

HAD, fella, HAD ;)

I repeat my factual comment that it was some time ago and things, seemingly including Gwyn, have moved on somewhat...

I'm not knocking him. He did what he believed was the best wqy foward and he took some with him; but for you tomention it now shows how desperate you are to get 'something/anything' in

It's a rarity for you and your fellow campers to come on here 'giving it large' these days; you literally have nothing to crow about

The same could be of us currently but I know which club I believe will have the better future going foward; and it's your captal city club

And before you spout off again, just remember (assuming you are an actual 'Jack' rather than another pretender just out for self-gratification) the biggest difference between you and most on here is that you are trolling an opponents Forum, so should expect what you get back

I'd expect the same if I was stalking your club Forum; something I wouldn't do out of respect to myself ;)
Sven

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:13 pm

Remember to take your Covid - Passes ;)
TopCat CCFC

Postby Fusilier52 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:17 am

Sven wrote:I repeat my factual comment that it was some time ago and things, seemingly including Gwyn, have moved on somewhat...

I'm not knocking him. He did what he believed was the best wqy foward and he took some with him; but for you tomention it now shows how desperate you are to get 'something/anything' in

It's a rarity for you and your fellow campers to come on here 'giving it large' these days; you literally have nothing to crow about

The same could be of us currently but I know which club I believe will have the better future going foward; and it's your captal city club

And before you spout off again, just remember (assuming you are an actual 'Jack' rather than another pretender just out for self-gratification) the biggest difference between you and most on here is that you are trolling an opponents Forum, so should expect what you get back

I'd expect the same if I was stalking your club Forum; something I wouldn't do out of respect to myself ;)

Good morning my fellow football fans. You seem there upset that I should have the temerity of actually reading and sometimes commenting on a football forum which has as its main banner "all fans welcome" perhaps you should ask Annis to amend the sign "all fans welcome, except , well I'll let you fill in the blanks . I only comment on Swansea related threads so unless Annis decides otherwise or you ban me then I will if I feel it deserves a comment
Strange that history only counts when its your history , anyone else's is fair game . I was responding to the sell out comment made by a poster on here about the sale of the Club , yours took place a few years previous to ours so wheres the cut off point before it doesn't merit commenting on , bit like winning a cup in 1827. We didn't have to endure a kit change you did and for the price of what exactly Tans benevolence which most on here seem to have forgotten because he's not pumping more money into a failure project.

that As regards not coming on here giving it large , now why would anyone want to do that , we accept who were are but it seems your fall back position has an always been "capitol city" its a meaningless statement to make to any football supporter , we really don't care .
Who knows what the future holds for either Club , but we aren't indebted to the yanks for hundreds of millions nor are they putting 3 million per week just to keep the club afloat. (elephant in the room being 15+ for Sala) so I'd hold back a little on the optimism if i was you .You have no saleable assets an aging squad and hoping the kids will pull you through, good luck I think you're going to need it .
Fusilier52

Postby Sven » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:34 am

Fusilier52 wrote:
Sven wrote:I repeat my factual comment that it was some time ago and things, seemingly including Gwyn, have moved on somewhat...

Good morning my fellow football fans. You seem there upset that I should have the temerity of actually reading and sometimes commenting on a football forum which has as its main banner "all fans welcome" perhaps you should ask Annis to amend the sign "all fans welcome, except , well I'll let you fill in the blanks . I only comment on Swansea related threads so unless Annis decides otherwise or you ban me then I will if I feel it deserves a comment
Strange that history only counts when its your history , anyone else's is fair game . I was responding to the sell out comment made by a poster on here about the sale of the Club , yours took place a few years previous to ours so wheres the cut off point before it doesn't merit commenting on , bit like winning a cup in 1827. We didn't have to endure a kit change you did and for the price of what exactly Tans benevolence which most on here seem to have forgotten because he's not pumping more money into a failure project.

that As regards not coming on here giving it large , now why would anyone want to do that , we accept who were are but it seems your fall back position has an always been "capitol city" its a meaningless statement to make to any football supporter , we really don't care .
Who knows what the future holds for either Club , but we aren't indebted to the yanks for hundreds of millions nor are they putting 3 million per week just to keep the club afloat. (elephant in the room being 15+ for Sala) so I'd hold back a little on the optimism if i was you .You have no saleable assets an aging squad and hoping the kids will pull you through, good luck I think you're going to need it .

Just a few exaggerations and falsehoods in there, Gunny...! :roll: :oops: :lol:

Not upset or offended you read the Forum and the banner Annis puts up is a fair one, so long as those participating are respectful and willing to take a proper role in its content

There are some excellent and welcome posters from other clubs and other areas but sadly they do not include you :oops:
Sven

Postby Fusilier52 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:01 pm

Sven wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:

Not upset or offended you read the Forum and the banner Annis puts up is a fair one, so long as those participating are respectful and willing to take a proper role in its content

There are some excellent and welcome posters from other clubs and other areas but sadly they do not include you :oops:

if you could now that could clarify exactly what few exaggerations and falsehoods would they be ? . Not once have I (and you can check) been abusive nor conducted myself other than within the standards of this fine forum . Its a sad day that's all I can say .
Fusilier52

Postby Sven » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:48 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:

I'm not knocking him. He did what he believed was the best way forward and he took some with him; but for you tomention it now shows how desperate you are to get 'something/anything' in

that As regards not coming on here giving it large , now why would anyone want to do that , we accept who were are but it seems your fall back position has an always been "capitol city" its a meaningless statement to make to any football supporter , we really don't care.

if you could now that could clarify exactly what few exaggerations and falsehoods would they be ? . Not once have I (and you can check) been abusive nor conducted myself other than within the standards of this fine forum . Its a sad day that's all I can say .

Highlighted above, Gunny; and clearly you have exaggerated and made false statements...

1: When did I accuse you of conducting yourself (as Fusilier52) outside the 'standards' of the Forum? I simply said you have a negative agenda and only come on to push certain negative buttons in the main (read your own posts)

2: Winning a cup (albeit a substantial one ;) ) in 1827; although I accept that might have been an error, given the standard of your prose

3: Not pumping money into a failing project? Hmm, then you state (another exaggeration) that it's £3m a week! :shock:

Can't be both, can it? :?:

4: Lots of your fellow supporters have brought up the 'capital' jealousy thing, so that's another incorrect statement

5: Saleable assets? Again, there are some we could/would get money for and others who will hopefully have their reputations enhanced as this season goes forward; similar to how some of yours developed and moved on (a positive for you as much, if not more, as it would be for us)

Finally, a couple of expressions you have used have raised a certain suspicion (not for the first time) and it seems you may not be just Fusilier52, which would be a sad day... ;)

"I only post on Swansea threads..."

"I haven't abused and conduct myself within the standards of the forum"

Sounds like a justification more than a protestation, mind... ;) :thumbright:
Sven

Postby BigBearBlue1974 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:48 am

Good banter is always a must on these forums. However, I do agree though that this forum should look at itself on how its run.

There are certain individuals who troll and have a history of bullying other posters.

They know who they are. It's a power thing I guess.
BigBearBlue1974

Postby cardiff 74 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:45 pm

I think that jack got my post wrong when I said when did they sell out I was replying to a post about tickets for Swansea away when one of our posters said the allocation had been sold out I replied when did they sell out because I hadn’t seen when the tickets where on sale but they are on sale on Monday that jack should get his facts straight first
cardiff 74

Postby Sven » Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:53 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:I think that jack got my post wrong when I said when did they sell out I was replying to a post about tickets for Swansea away when one of our posters said the allocation had been sold out I replied when did they sell out because I hadn’t seen when the tickets where on sale but they are on sale on Monday that jack should get his facts straight first

Don't worry about it, fella. I don't think it was you...! :thumbup:

It was another poster who brought up (jokingly) about the Jacks selling out as a club and the usual suspect bit...

It was me who thought the game was sold out after reading it online; but as someone else pointed out, it was for a previous season and not next week's

My bad and I apologise for that confusion. Never afraid to when I do get things wrong :thumbright:
Sven

Return to General Chat