Covid Testing

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Covid Testing

Postby C. Rombie-Coat » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:11 pm

No comment really other than to say as does this lady that Raab admitted there were 93% false positives:

https://youtu.be/8KW6ctTZfw4

Stay safe!
C. Rombie-Coat

Covid Testing

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Covid Testing

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:28 pm

Thats 11 mnths ago you serious? Total wind up self test with wine... :laughing5: :laughing5:
They are kind people who go outside test centres and harasse kids like today :banghead:
pembroke allan

Postby C. Rombie-Coat » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:44 pm

I know there's no changing you and some others but so be it.

You have put your faith in the jab and the rest of it , particularly as you have issues ,and perhaps it will work. It's a really uncomfortable subject for conversation for if the downsides come to pass, well, not a good outcome. If it works the other way then that wont be a good outcome either.

Why do you need a booster? Is it four in Israel?

I posted below on Johnsons speech. The lies are obvious and yet few of you connect.
C. Rombie-Coat

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:51 pm

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:I know there's no changing you and some others but so be it.

You have put your faith in the jab and the rest of it , particularly as you have issues ,and perhaps it will work. It's a really uncomfortable subject for conversation for if the downsides come to pass, well, not a good outcome. If it works the other way then that wont be a good outcome either.

Why do you need a booster? Is it four in Israel?

I posted below on Johnsons speech. The lies are obvious and yet few of you connect.

Same lies anti vaxxers like you put out ? As far as you are concerned the whole world have been duped into taking a vaccination that doesn't work at all so it's only luck that people dont die of covid or have serious effects if it? Was it rabb or Johnston who said it you seem a bit confused about that.... mind you was said 11 months ago so mind playing tricks on you? Ive Not put faith in jab just sensible thing to do and being in nhs for 30yrs I know about vaccinations for covid and other viruses have had many to keep me safe hepatitis
flu jab to name two or is that a waste of time and worthless to take after countless years of being available? Anyway you keep your head in the sand and keep hoping covid is just a hoax and if you get it to you it will just be man flu. :thumbup: :wave:
pembroke allan

Postby C. Rombie-Coat » Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:11 pm

Who says I am an ‘anti-vaxxer’ which in any event is a pejorative propaganda term. My head is definitely not in the sand. I read all sides of this thing.

I’ve had vaccines. Why wouldn’t I if they are proven safe and of the sterilising variety AKA true vaccines and not experimental genetic therapies?

Is it 'sensible' to have a ‘jab’ when the data shows :
1. Doesn’t prevent infection
2. Doesn’t prevent spread
3. Possibly makes it more infectious
4. Causes mutation and prolongation
5. Limited protection
6. Adverse affects, not least of all death
7. Obviously no long term study
8. And the rest

I’ve had Covid as have my extended family and we did what we needed to do and got on with life. I should add that a Ziverdoo kit of Ivermectin and Zinc was used latterly. Cheap to buy and effective. Suppressed unfortunately.

And btw leave the kids alone with your poisons. Stop being selfish.

As to the politics FFS at your age you should know by now.
C. Rombie-Coat

Postby C. Rombie-Coat » Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:17 pm

As to leaving the kids alone any person 'double jabbing ' or single jabbing another needs to have a good hard think.

https://www.rintrah.nl/too-many-people- ... ographers/

You may think its all ok now but there was the Nazi secretary who was in Court last week which sounded a nonsense but precedence's have been set. Times change.

'Only obeying orders ' doesn't count.
C. Rombie-Coat

Postby maccydee » Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:05 am

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:Who says I am an ‘anti-vaxxer’ which in any event is a pejorative propaganda term. My head is definitely not in the sand. I read all sides of this thing.

I’ve had vaccines. Why wouldn’t I if they are proven safe and of the sterilising variety AKA true vaccines and not experimental genetic therapies?

5. Limited protection
8. And the rest

I’ve had Covid as have my extended family and we did what we needed to do and got on with life. I should add that a Ziverdoo kit of Ivermectin and Zinc was used latterly. Cheap to buy and effective. Suppressed unfortunately.

maccydee

Postby Scoularite » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:39 pm

by C. Rombie-Coat » Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:11 pm

Who says I am an ‘anti-vaxxer’ which in any event is a pejorative propaganda term. My head is definitely not in the sand. I read all sides of this thing.

5. Limited protection
8. And the rest

You might convince people if you were to supply the source of your information for the claims you have made. For example claim "4" above that vaccines cause mutation and prolongation. I made a search and found absolutely nothing supporting the claim.
Scoularite

Postby Welshman in CA » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:03 pm

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:As to leaving the kids alone any person 'double jabbing ' or single jabbing another needs to have a good hard think.

https://www.rintrah.nl/too-many-people- ... ographers/

You may think its all ok now but there was the Nazi secretary who was in Court last week which sounded a nonsense but precedence's have been set. Times change.

'Only obeying orders ' doesn't count.

You don't have kids or have yours never had any vaccine? Or do you think it's okay for you to tell others how to raise their kids?

I don't understand what you're saying about nazi's, are you comparing a vaccine to the nazi party or the holocaust or are you saying any doctor today could be treated like a war criminal? So many questions.

Lots of random words in your post but not much substance. What do you actually think about the whole covid19 thing besides that it's a huge worldwide conspiracy to f**k you over?
Welshman in CA

Postby Bluebina » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:50 am

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:Who says I am an ‘anti-vaxxer’ which in any event is a pejorative propaganda term. My head is definitely not in the sand. I read all sides of this thing.

5. Limited protection
8. And the rest

1. Doesn’t prevent infection - No reduces the chances of catching
2. Doesn’t prevent spread - No reduces the chances of spreading
3. Possibly makes it more infectious - Nonsense
4. Causes mutation and prolongation - Nonsense
5. Limited protection - Nonsense
6. Adverse affects, not least of all death - Nonsense over generalised statement chances are miniscule compared to catching covid
7. Obviously no long term study - over a year and still showing fantastic success
8. And the rest - like what, more straw clutching or nonsense?
Bluebina

Postby Scoularite » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:41 am

by Bluebina » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:50 am

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:

5. Limited protection
8. And the rest

6. Adverse affects, not least of all death - Nonsense over generalised statement chances are miniscule compared to catching covid
7. Obviously no long term study - over a year and still showing fantastic success

But apart from that you agree. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scoularite

Postby Bluebina » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:17 pm

Scoularite wrote:
by Bluebina » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:50 am

C. Rombie-Coat wrote:

5. Limited protection
8. And the rest

But apart from that you agree. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ha yes :thumbup: :laughing6:
Bluebina

Postby Bluebina » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:18 pm

Bluebina wrote:

5. Limited protection
8. And the rest

1. Doesn’t prevent infection - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... mmune.html

Unvaccinated people have an up to 97% reduced risk of contracting COVID-19 as more of their family members gain immunity through vaccination or infection, study finds
Having vaccinated people in a person's family can significantly reduce their likelihood of contracting Covid, a new study finds
Researchers found that four out of five members of a family having some sort of immunity reduced the likelihood of infection by up to 97%
Three vaccinated members could reduce risk by 90%, two by 75% and one member cut the risk in half
Some experts believe that around 80% of a population requires some sort of immunity from the virus to reach herd immunity
Bluebina

Postby piledriver64 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:37 pm

5. Limited protection
8. And the rest

You plank !!

You’ve forgotten a couple of key points !!

Significantly less likely to admitted to hospital, just look at hospital numbers now when infection is so high.

Also significantly less likely to die, see above.

If you are really that stupid to believe unqualified crackpot theories fine but don’t spout off to other people because if one person believes you that’s one person too many.

I have an acquaintance similar to you who brow beat his family into not having a jab.

Tomorrow his wife will leave hospital after 5 weeks of COVID and a tracheotomy.

He and his grown up kids are now having their jabs on Thursday………..

Idiots !!
piledriver64

Return to General Chat