Swansea fans divide over flag

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby cardiff 74 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:27 pm

A section of Swansea fans weren’t happy when another section of Swansea fans started showing a Union Jack the section of Swansea who weren’t happy started making gestures to other Swansea fans with the Union Jack and started singing hymns and Aries and chants of wales wales at the game with Blackpool today
cardiff 74

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Swansea fans divide over flag

Postby cardiff 74 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:31 pm

Also reports of fighting lots of welsh Swansea not happy with the hand of ulster flag either one Swansea fan said we are not Glasgow rangers
cardiff 74

Postby 7777 glt » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:41 am

There is a sprinkling of National Front supporters amongst the Swansea crowd that display the Union Jack, I know one of them who is a right oddball
7777 glt

Postby Sven » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:46 am

7777 glt wrote:There is a sprinkling of National Front supporters amongst the Swansea crowd that display the Union Jack, I know one of them who is a right oddball

The odd thing about the odd balls is that it's nothing new; so why today? :?

Clearly no proper identity as a support group, what with most (not quite all) of them being 'newbies' to football and all that... ;) :laughing6:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:09 am

Sven wrote:
7777 glt wrote:There is a sprinkling of National Front supporters amongst the Swansea crowd that display the Union Jack, I know one of them who is a right oddball

The odd thing about the odd balls is that it's nothing new; so why today? :?

Clearly no proper identity as a support group, what with most (not quite all) of them being 'newbies' to football and all that... ;) :laughing6:

Think they just want to stand out and be a little different bless them.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby BigBearBlue1974 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:20 pm

Proud to be Welsh and British. Can never understand the booing of a flag that my family and grandparents fought under.

All about oppions I guess.
BigBearBlue1974

Postby goats » Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:35 pm

Hope we never see political flags at our ground. Why would anyone have a red hand flag at a football match? It’s no surprise that swansea, being a pretty white town, attracts these sort of Neanderthal types and those other freaks who video themselves at their ground booing taking the knee. Can’t recall the name they go by, which I’m glad about. :bluescarf:
goats

Postby rumpo kid » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:12 pm

BigBearBlue1974 wrote:Proud to be Welsh and British. Can never understand the booing of a flag that my family and grandparents fought under.

flag..

agree mate.. nationalism never ends well whichever way it is
rumpo kid

Postby Jock » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:21 pm

goats wrote:Hope we never see political flags at our ground. Why would anyone have a red hand flag at a football match? It’s no surprise that swansea, being a pretty white town, attracts these sort of Neanderthal types and those other freaks who video themselves at their ground booing taking the knee. Can’t recall the name they go by, which I’m glad about. :bluescarf:

The Red Hand of Ulster has nothing to do with racism. God knows why the Jacks have one though.
Jock

Postby Sven » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:39 pm

BigBearBlue1974 wrote:Proud to be Welsh and British. Can never understand the booing of a flag that my family and grandparents fought under.

On this matter, I totally agree with you... :thumbup: :clap: :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby cardiff 74 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:27 pm

Sven wrote:

On this matter, I totally agree with you... :thumbup: :clap: :ayatollah:

Loved to know what connection swansea fans have to ulster or Glasgow rangers English teams have this fascination as well you don’t see man United Liverpool Everton Man City Spurs or arsenal flying ulster flags
cardiff 74

Postby goats » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:39 pm

Jock wrote:
goats wrote:Hope we never see political flags at our ground. Why would anyone have a red hand flag at a football match? It’s no surprise that swansea, being a pretty white town, attracts these sort of Neanderthal types and those other freaks who video themselves at their ground booing taking the knee. Can’t recall the name they go by, which I’m glad about. :bluescarf:

The Red Hand of Ulster has nothing to do with racism. God knows why the Jacks have one though.

I know it’s nothing to do with all that ulster bollocks, they seem to attract the far right also down there. Maybe they see the jacks as an easy touch club to use as a tool to promote themselves.
goats

Postby Sven » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:13 pm

goats wrote:
Jock wrote:

I know it’s nothing to do with all that ulster bollocks, they seem to attract the far right also down there. Maybe they see the jacks as an easy touch club to use as a tool to promote themselves.

Don't they have an Irish Bar down there? :?

Would explain the Sombreros, too! :laughing6:
Sven

Postby NIGELNIGLE » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:27 pm

Ds4VoBWXoAAHlhY.jpeg
Ds4VoBWXoAAHlhY.jpeg (50.82 KiB) Viewed 3961 times
NIGELNIGLE

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:40 pm

Nope we just see virtue signalling and support for Marxist groups amongst our players. If you allow one voice the other has to be allowed as well. For this thee can’t be no argument.
Nuclearblue

Postby Jock » Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:58 pm

NIGELNIGLE wrote:
Ds4VoBWXoAAHlhY.jpeg

Embarrassing
Jock

Postby cardiff 74 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:14 pm

One of the reasons why Swansea’s fly those British and ulster flags is because they class Cardiff city supporters as welsh nationalists because they follow wales they fly those flags. Because they are saying they are British not welsh Cardiff city fans are not nationalities we are welsh and we love following wales I’m welsh British and catholic proud of all three but not a nationalist or unionist Swansea don’t know what they are half the time
cardiff 74

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:55 pm

Is he from the Sandfields area?

It may be the same one I know.
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Postby maccydee » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:42 pm

100% this.

When the Royal Family gets shit it makes irate.

Spencer Prior almost walked off the pitch when minutes silence for Queen Mum was spoilt.
maccydee

Postby JJ1927 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:12 pm

With you 100 per cent on that
JJ1927

Return to General Chat