Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mark Drakeford when he realises 8,000 bluebirds

Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:54 pm

Mark Drakeford when he realises 8,000 bluebirds travelling up the m5 for Liverpool Vs Cardiff City 05/02/22.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Mark Drakeford when he realises 8,000 bluebirds

Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:56 pm

Nothing to say except…. Haha! :-D

Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:10 pm

Imagine the uproar if we'd been drawn at home 32000 lockout

Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:51 pm

I realise this thread was made to poke fun at Drakeford but how many tickets do you think we'd be given?

If I remember we took nearly the whole away end the year we played them in the league cup when Darren Purse scored

Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:05 pm

Pantmawr Bluebird wrote:I realise this thread was made to poke fun at Drakeford but how many tickets do you think we'd be given?

If I remember we took nearly the whole away end the year we played them in the league cup when Darren Purse scored

I think Premier League away fan rules are 3000 minimum if stadium is 30,000 or less or 10% if greater. So roughly 5300 for Anfield. Not sure if theres any deviation to this as its a cup game though. There must also be some caveat to increase this if the demand is there I would have thought.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Mark Drakeford when he realises 8,000 bluebirds travelling up the m5 for Liverpool Vs Cardiff City 05/02/22.

:D :D Love it :clap: :clap:

Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:13 pm

Fa cup is 15% of capacity so it works out a little over 8000. I really hope we sell out

Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:17 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Pantmawr Bluebird wrote:I realise this thread was made to poke fun at Drakeford but how many tickets do you think we'd be given?

I think Premier League away fan rules are 3000 minimum if stadium is 30,000 or less or 10% if greater. So roughly 5300 for Anfield. Not sure if theres any deviation to this as its a cup game though. There must also be some caveat to increase this if the demand is there I would have thought.[/quote

I believe for FA Cup ties it’s 15% of capacity allocated to the away fans so should be approx 8000 tickets which is what Shrewsbury were given.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:49 pm

TERRYB wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

I think Premier League away fan rules are 3000 minimum if stadium is 30,000 or less or 10% if greater. So roughly 5300 for Anfield. Not sure if theres any deviation to this as its a cup game though. There must also be some caveat to increase this if the demand is there I would have thought.[/quote

I believe for FA Cup ties it’s 15% of capacity allocated to the away fans so should be approx 8000 tickets which is what Shrewsbury were given.

Yes Terry, I just googled an it seems like 15% so 8000. I've just read it's on the Friday but just a comment on FB.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:52 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
TERRYB wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

Yes Terry, I just googled an it seems like 15% so 8000. I've just read it's on the Friday but just a comment on FB.

I think Anfield is a bit sneaky as about 1/3 of the 8000 are restricted view tickets

Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:53 pm

I wonder how many plastics will be in the cardiff end

Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:15 pm

He'll sh1t his pants before the game takes place. The WRU are about to roast his @rse
Todays figures are all down again according to the bbc.

So it seems that the one who called it right was Boris Johnson not Mark Drakeford. Maybe he should stand up and apologise to the Nation - and then consider his position as not only is he out of his depth - he's lost the dressing room.

Maybe he will put road blocks on the A470 and Offas Dyke. Knowing him he will put a charge on leaving Wales. FFS sake man - just go - and take your ill fitting suit with you.

Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:11 am

ReesWestonSuperMare wrote:He'll sh1t his pants before the game takes place. The WRU are about to roast his @rse
Todays figures are all down again according to the bbc.

So it seems that the one who called it right was Boris Johnson not Mark Drakeford. Maybe he should stand up and apologise to the Nation - and then consider his position as not only is he out of his depth - he's lost the dressing room.

Maybe he will put road blocks on the A470 and Offas Dyke. Knowing him he will put a charge on leaving Wales. FFS sake man - just go - and take your ill fitting suit with you.

He'll allow the Rugby Home Internationals you just watch!

Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:11 pm

Dripford is going to issue all fans a mask to liverpool.

Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:07 pm

Surely this drip must change his mind after the figures out showing they’re down and not going towards a peak like he said

Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:29 pm

He'll have to fold soon. He's lost the battle of the argument completely. he just needs to wipe the egg off his face , apologise to the country and go back to being a social worker.

Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:00 pm

8000!, What about the 5K taffies who support their local team, Liverpool. Many a Welshman especially Gogs support the pwl.

He'll fold for the six nations

Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:29 am

A Money Spinner for our club ... For making it to this stage / 40 odd % on the gate and may be more if the game is Live .

Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:02 am

The entire stand where away fans go is 9100, maybe they’ll just give us the whole stand?

Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:30 am

bluecityblue wrote:The entire stand where away fans go is 9100, maybe they’ll just give us the whole stand?

:thumbup: