" LIVERPOOL v CARDIFF CITY DATE & TIME / LIVE ON ITV "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby worcester_ccfc » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:03 pm

Cardiff City’s Emirates FA Cup fourth round fixture with Liverpool at Anfield has been selected for live coverage by ITV and will be played on Sunday, 6th February, 2022, 12pm KO. :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Further information in respect of ticketing will be announced in due course.

CARDIFF CITY TO EARN UO TO £500,000 from 2 matches in February :bluebird:

Cardiff set to earn up to £300,000 live tv / crowd

Cardiff have already warmed £90,000 prize money

Cardiff also set to get £120,000 for Sky match v Forest at home in February

FA CUP FOURTH ROUND TV GAMES

MANCHESTER UNITED v MIDDLESBROUGH (Friday 4th February, 8pm) - Live on ITV

KIDDERMINSTER HARRIERS v WEST HAM UNITED (Saturday 5th February, 12.30pm) - Live on BBC

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION (Saturday 5th February, 8pm) - Live on ITV

LIVERPOOL v CARDIFF CITY (Sunday 6th February, 12pm) - Live on ITV

NOTTINGHAM FOREST v LEICESTER CITY (Sunday 6th February, 4pm) - Live on BBC

AFC BOURNEMOUTH v BOREHAM WOOD (Sunday 6th February, 6.30pm) - Live on ITV
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " LIVERPOOL v CARDIFF CITY DATE & TIME / LIVE ON ITV "

Postby City slicker27 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:23 pm

Early start Sunday then!
City slicker27

Postby CF11 Rondo » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:26 pm

I’m happy with that :ayatollah:
CF11 Rondo

Postby Igovernor » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:37 pm

We should see around £125k+ including last round win and a share of gate receipts :thumbup:
Igovernor

Postby Floppsy » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:56 pm

Happy with that.
I much prefer an early start to a late finish, and also means a chance to catch the Kidderminster game on the Saturday.
Floppsy

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:00 pm

Nice weekend away providing I can get ticket.
As a season ticket holder with no away games, what’s my chances do you reckon?
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Sven » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:42 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Nice weekend away providing I can get ticket.

Slimmer than a slim man's slim bits, I'm afraid, mate :cry:

Seriously, after seeing the fixture details and TV coverage, the odds have increased somewhat :thumbup:

Don't take the car, though, you'll not have one to come back in going up there...! ;) :lol:

Went up on an LGV job once and managed to get a ticket for the famous Everton v Liverpool FA Cup midweek game that ended 4 - 4 and King Kenny's last in charge first time around

As I arrived, a small group of enterprising young Scouse lads said "Woss in yer lorry, laaaa?"

"Empty, lads", I replied

Came back "Gissa fiver and yer lorry will still be here when you get baccch!"

I thought a moment and paid up; half up front and half on return, lorry still there... ;) :lol: :lol:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby CF11 Rondo » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:49 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Nice weekend away providing I can get ticket.

If you’re quick on the ball when they go on general sale I don’t see why you’d have an issue. Our allocation is 8000 and I’m guessing this season we’ve had roughly 4000 individuals with 1 away or more so a good chunk of our allocation should go to ST and members with no aways.
CF11 Rondo

Postby Canton104 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:56 pm

Always makes me laugh when people say they’ve done no away days but want to go to Liverpool.
Canton104

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:29 pm

Canton104 wrote:Always makes me laugh when people say they’ve done no away days but want to go to Liverpool.

…but have been a season ticket holder for 20 + years. Is that ok for you?
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Canton104 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:14 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Canton104 wrote:Always makes me laugh when people say they’ve done no away days but want to go to Liverpool.

Even more reason to laugh.
Canton104

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:45 pm

Canton104 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Strange response. :?:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Canton104 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:50 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Canton104 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Not as strange as being a season ticket holder for 20 years and not going away unless of course it’s Liverpool :lol:
Canton104

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:20 pm

Canton104 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Canton104 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Not as strange as being a season ticket holder for 20 years and not going away unless of course it’s Liverpool :lol:

Not away this season. Away quite a few times last season and seasons before.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:51 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Canton104 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Canton104 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Not away this season. Away quite a few times last season and seasons before.

….and for the record, I hate Liverpool :thumbup: :bluescarf:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Sven » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:58 pm

Liverpool dealt potential Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane blow following fixture confirmation

Liverpool’s FA Cup fourth round clash with Cardiff City will take place on Sunday 6 February and clashes with the Africa Cup of Nations final

Liverpool’s FA Cup fourth round clash with Cardiff City will take place on Sunday 6 February, it has been confirmed.

Kicking off at 12pm at Anfield, the match has been chosen for television broadcast and will be shown live on ITV 1.

The match will be Liverpool's first game following a two-week break, with their Premier League trip to Crystal Palace on Sunday 23 January their last outing of the calendar month prior to their meeting with the Bluebirds.

Taking place the same day as both the Africa Cup of Nations final and third place play-off, Jurgen Klopp could be without the services of Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane or Naby Keita for the game depending on Egypt, Senegal and Guinea’s respective progress in the continental tournament.

Guinea and Senegal won their opening matches in Group B against Malawi and Zimbabwe respectively on Monday, with Mane scoring a stoppage-time winner for the latter, but Salah's Egypt fell to a 1-0 defeat to Nigeria in their opening match in Group D.

The quarter-finals are scheduled to take place in Cameroon on January 29 and January 30 respectively, by which point Liverpool will know by the latest if they will have any of their African trio available to face Cardiff.

However, Fabinho, Alisson and Takumi Minamino should be available after their own international exploits during the mini-break at the end of January.

Brazil, who have called up the Reds duo but not Roberto Firmino, travel to Ecuador on January 27 before hosting Paraguay in the early hours of February 2.

Meanwhile, Japan host China on January 27 and Saudi Arabia on February 1.
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby JJ1927 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:49 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Canton104 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

I am with you on that. Peoples circumstances can dictate what they can do or cant do. Being a season ticket holder for 20 years means you are a proper supporter and as long as its not at the expense of someone who does regular away games-which it wont be - you deserve to get a ticket for Liverpool. Good luck
JJ1927

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:50 pm

JJ1927 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Canton104 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

I am with you on that. Peoples circumstances can dictate what they can do or cant do. Being a season ticket holder for 20 years means you are a proper supporter and as long as its not at the expense of someone who does regular away games-which it wont be - you deserve to get a ticket for Liverpool. Good luck

Thank you mate. That was my thoughts exactly.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Sven » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:47 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Canton104 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Very odd response from Canton104, mate; but sadly in line with other daft comments recently made regarding supporters and attendances (at home in his last post) :roll:

Good response from JJ1927 who rightly says (quote) "Peoples circumstances can dictate what they can do or cant" :thumbright:

We have known each other long enough to know you are a loyal and long-serving supporter, who has travelled away considerably; just not this season...

Can't fathom why anyone woukd woukd want to see our beloved Bluebirds play Klopp's outstanding Liverpool team at a great and iconic stadium over a trip to Luton or Reading mind...? :shock: :lol: :lol:

Last bit 'tongue in cheek', of course! :laughing6:

I genuinely think you will be okay, as 8,000 allocation is a lot and the Sunday lunchtime kick off will deter many who won't want to make a weekend of it

Fingers crossed for you and hope you get the tickets you want... :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:
Sven

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:25 pm

Sven wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Canton104 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Very odd response from Canton104, mate; but sadly in line with other daft comments recently made regarding supporters and attendances (at home in his last post) :roll:

Good response from JJ1927 who rightly says (quote) "Peoples circumstances can dictate what they can do or cant" :thumbright:

We have known each other long enough to know you are a loyal and long-serving supporter, who has travelled away considerably; just not this season...

Can't fathom why anyone woukd woukd want to see our beloved Bluebirds play Klopp's outstanding Liverpool team at a great and iconic stadium over a trip to Luton or Reading mind...? :shock: :lol: :lol:

Last bit 'tongue in cheek', of course! :laughing6:

I genuinely think you will be okay, as 8,000 allocation is a lot and the Sunday lunchtime kick off will deter many who won't want to make a weekend of it

Fingers crossed for you and hope you get the tickets you want... :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Cheers Chris
Are you planning to go mate?
bluebirdoct1962

Return to General Chat