All Labour Assembly Members banned from all pubs in Wales...

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby ReesWestonSuperMare » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:56 am

To be announced this Friday by President Drakeford , all Labour Assembly members at the Senedd to ban themselves from all pubs, restaurants, sporting venues, churches, chapels until after the next Senedd election.

I have a mate who runs a pub in mid wales - he has a sign up saying he has banned all Labour Senedd Assembly members until further notice, I think he's on safe grounds as Drakefraud doesn't drink
ReesWestonSuperMare

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: All Labour Assembly Members banned from all pubs in Wale

Postby Big Hill Blue » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:33 pm

ReesWestonSuperMare wrote:To be announced this Friday by President Drakeford , all Labour Assembly members at the Senedd to ban themselves from all pubs, restaurants, sporting venues, churches, chapels until after the next Senedd election.

I have a mate who runs a pub in mid wales - he has a sign up saying he has banned all Labour Senedd Assembly members until further notice, I think he's on safe grounds as Drakefraud doesn't drink

That won't stop these clowns, they drink inside that Senedd place for free!!
Big Hill Blue

Postby rumpo kid » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:28 pm

That’s anyone with greasy hair and elbow patches.. a positive in these dark days.
rumpo kid

Postby Sven » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:57 pm

Big Hill Blue wrote:
ReesWestonSuperMare wrote:To be announced this Friday by President Drakeford , all Labour Assembly members at the Senedd to ban themselves from all pubs, restaurants, sporting venues, churches, chapels until after the next Senedd election.

Is that factually right; or made up...? :?

Quote the Senedd: "Members of the Welsh Assembly are no longer be able to buy any alcohol at the Senedd before 6pm, following a ban by officials."
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Big Hill Blue » Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:39 pm

Sven wrote:
Big Hill Blue wrote:

Is that factually right; or made up...? :?

Quote the Senedd: "Members of the Welsh Assembly are no longer be able to buy any alcohol at the Senedd before 6pm, following a ban by officials."

Not sure about today, but I've attended several times and used the free bar.
Big Hill Blue

Return to General Chat