' WARNOCK - CCFC NEED TO SIGN EXPERIENCED PLAYERS '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby GrangeEndStar » Mon May 09, 2022 4:10 pm

Can't transcribe folks as a vid, nothing we don't know but wise words from perhaps the best Championship operator ever. We know it will be a mix but it has to be tempered with quality players with experience.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/61385611
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' WARNOCK - CCFC NEED TO SIGN EXPERIENCED PLAYERS '

Postby NIBluebird » Tue May 10, 2022 10:35 am

Wise words
NIBluebird

Postby wez1927 » Tue May 10, 2022 11:42 am

Nit the likes of bucuna tho
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Tue May 10, 2022 11:46 am

I understand where Warnock is coming from, but over the last couple of seasons we’ve had plenty of Championship experience and look where it’s got us. So I can’t say I agree with him. We definitely need leaders in the dressing room, and that is a must if we lose the likes of Morrison.
Bluebird-in-Jackland

Postby montyblue » Tue May 10, 2022 12:37 pm

We had to many has been's before now we are going the other way with perhaps to many kids
Granted it was like an old folks home before morrison came in
Its a fine balance and we all know you cannot have a squad void of anyone over 25 experiance is fine but you still need to be fit enough to either pass a youngster or stop a youngster flint has been steady but can be past easily to slow
Pack to slow
Vaulks to slow
Even shaun morrison to slow
And collins up front to slow
I am sure morisson kbows he cannot just have a sqaud of under 23s and does' nt need sir neil to tell him or the club but not sure about the board though as they seem to no less about foofball than boris
montyblue

Postby Large Arge » Tue May 10, 2022 2:17 pm

I don’t disagree but I think it’s wrong to assume because we’re looking at young players they’ll all be inexperienced. Take our very own Joe Ralls, he’d already made over 100 Championship appearances before he was 23.
Large Arge

Postby nubbsy » Tue May 10, 2022 3:59 pm

We've let go of a club captain and one of the most experienced defenders in the league in Sean Morrison. I hope it won't turn out to be a mistake!
nubbsy

Postby Desmiller » Tue May 10, 2022 8:03 pm

Morrison won't be back til Xmas and hes way to slow before his injury never mind when he comes back, a good captain for us over the years but we need new blood
Desmiller

Return to General Chat