A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CCFC’s response to the Trust’s open letter

Tue May 10, 2022 4:15 pm

Sven wrote:
Sludge wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Sludge wrote:https://thefsa.org.uk/about/affiliates-and-associates/

Here you go

Who are you going to believe , the trust ...or the club who lied to us about investment to change the colours ?

Argue amongst yourselves

Cardiff City Supporters’ Trust was de-registered as a mutual organisation/Trust from the Financial Conduct Authority in 2016 is this not true then ? .

I have no idea but it's listed as a trust with the football supporters association so that will do for me . You are an odd bloke wez , yet another of our clubs fans doing tans work for him .

No idea...? :shock:

That's the first fact you've written since embroiling yourself in the thread :laughing6:

Honest question: are you a Trust member?

You've made some pretty bold comments; most of which have been pushed back... :roll:

Loves to bash the club that one .

Re: CCFC BOARD response to the Trust’s open letter

Tue May 10, 2022 4:47 pm

Apologies if this has already been asked elsewhere but what is the differences between the Supporters Trust and Supporters Club ? And are they mutually exclusive ie surely some people belong to both groups?

Tue May 10, 2022 4:55 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Reply:

Nigel Harris:

A shocking, quite disgusting response but is anyone surprised?

The current hierarchy has shown scant regard for any communications, open or otherwise, with fans for far too long.

It really does them no favours when all support is needed and bridges should be built to progress.

Why do you only show negative reply s from Facebook?

Wez,

Show me other peoples? , I show everyone’s

I look forward to you putting in everyone’s on all my posts in future

Tue May 10, 2022 4:59 pm

Wez,

Just found one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue May 10, 2022 5:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Nigel Harris:

The current hierarchy has shown scant regard for any communications, open or otherwise, with fans for far too long.

It really does them no favours when all support is needed and bridges should be built to progress.

Wez,

Wheres my one gone , :lol:

Tue May 10, 2022 5:55 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Nigel Harris:

Wez,

Wheres my one gone , :lol:

Wez,

Yours is still there, plus you post on both, so no point repeating

Tue May 10, 2022 7:41 pm

Sven wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:And within that response you have Vincent Tan. Power crazy, beyond reproach.

Asking for togetherness and positivity... and we get.. this.

Proof if ever you need it that our club is run by NON FOOTBALL people without a care in the world for the club,its overall welfare or its fans its.

This is what I saw a few years back and I was criticised by calling Tan a dictator.

Nothing to do with Tan roathie. Highly condescending letter is met with a similarly condescending response.You solve nothing from that approach except to get as good as you give.

Spot on :clap:

I tend to agree that the Trust letter got the response it warranted; but I can tell you 100% Barclay1 is not Roathie

I've met Jonny at the CCS and he is a genuine guy and Bluebird supporter; unlike the fraudulent narcissist

It was spot on regarding everything bar him being called Roathie Chris

Tue May 10, 2022 9:49 pm

Ponty Bluebird wrote:
Sven wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:And within that response you have Vincent Tan. Power crazy, beyond reproach.

Asking for togetherness and positivity... and we get.. this.

Proof if ever you need it that our club is run by NON FOOTBALL people without a care in the world for the club,its overall welfare or its fans its.

This is what I saw a few years back and I was criticised by calling Tan a dictator.

Nothing to do with Tan roathie. Highly condescending letter is met with a similarly condescending response.You solve nothing from that approach except to get as good as you give.

Spot on :clap:

I tend to agree that the Trust letter got the response it warranted; but I can tell you 100% Barclay1 is not Roathie

I've met Jonny at the CCS and he is a genuine guy and Bluebird supporter; unlike the fraudulent narcissist

It was spot on regarding everything bar him being called Roathie Chris

Sam, no worries. Just wanted to make it clear re Jonny :thumbup:

In a other areas, I'm one who thinks the Trust reaped what they sowed on this one and the tone of the original letter was not one I would have used. It appeared (at best) unconsidered in its content but I assume the author (not Keith) sought the approval of his fellow members before they sent it out? :?