Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forest Green Fans:

Sat May 14, 2022 7:06 am

Some tweets from Forest Green fans:

"He fully deserves this, Generally my favourite player I’ve seen at Forest Green and I wish this man the best in world �� forever a legend in my eyes and a lot of others eyes @Ebouadams go smash it brother ���� Cheers going cry now"

"Enjoy winding up all of the Championship @Ebouadams. Club legend, wish you all the best and hopefully see you soon������"

"Great player and a very good guy, take care of him guys"

"Congrats guys. A huge loss for us but a huge gain for you. All the best Ebou, go smash it"

"Stat machine. Ironman. Cult hero. And now legend.

Hard news to take, I am devastated to lose @Ebouadams but this day was coming and he deserves this. Good luck at Cardiff and absolutely smash the Championship fella.

Best of luck, Ebs

Re: Forest Green Fans:

Sat May 14, 2022 8:28 am

Forever Blue wrote:Some tweets from Forest Green fans:

"He fully deserves this, Generally my favourite player I’ve seen at Forest Green and I wish this man the best in world �� forever a legend in my eyes and a lot of others eyes @Ebouadams go smash it brother ���� Cheers going cry now"

"Enjoy winding up all of the Championship @Ebouadams. Club legend, wish you all the best and hopefully see you soon������"

"Great player and a very good guy, take care of him guys"

"Congrats guys. A huge loss for us but a huge gain for you. All the best Ebou, go smash it"

"Stat machine. Ironman. Cult hero. And now legend.

Hard news to take, I am devastated to lose @Ebouadams but this day was coming and he deserves this. Good luck at Cardiff and absolutely smash the Championship fella.

Best of luck, Ebs

Seems a good signing for us