Rangers 4/1
Everton 8/1
Southampton 16/1
Leeds United 20/1
Derby County 40/1

Re: Aaron Ramsey current odds:

Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:39 pm

Who's that with?

Sky have him odds on to join us at 8/13, but no doubt other bookies have it at a different price.

Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:03 pm

Wow Odds on!! now that would be a coup both Rambo and GB ... :D
All quiet on Rambo in general no rumours or anything regarding clubs is this because contract still in place so clubs wont move until free agent?

Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:48 pm

Rangers fan certainly don’t want him back

Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:58 pm

Abergavenny wrote:Rangers fan certainly don’t want him back

I talked to a Rangers fan in Benidorm and he thought that Ramsey was superb….this was before the penalty miss mins.

Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:06 pm

It will be all quiet on the Ramsey front until someone blinks first.

No clubs will show an interest because Juve may then think there is a fee to be got. Everyone is waiting for ajuve to cancel his contract.

Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:11 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Abergavenny wrote:Rangers fan certainly don’t want him back

I talked to a Rangers fan in Benidorm and he thought that Ramsey was superb….this was before the penalty miss mins.

I have a Rangers friend here in Mexico, he loves him. Said he was head and shoulders above any other player they have.

Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:14 pm

I know a group of rangers fans who blame him for missing, so they have a slight hatred towards him. Bit odd really. But hay ho.

Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:54 pm

We all know he is class but lots of rangers fans can’t see past the pen

Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:10 pm

One penalty don't make a summer. Maybe the Rangers fans should look at the other 10 players and ask "why did we not win it on the field of play". I guess there always has to be a scapegoat but Rambo will always be loved by his own. :bluebird:

Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:26 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:One penalty don't make a summer. Maybe the Rangers fans should look at the other 10 players and ask "why did we not win it on the field of play". I guess there always has to be a scapegoat but Rambo will always be loved by his own. :bluebird:

Totally agree. I remember his debut - with the first touches we could see he was class. Hated that he never played the full 90 mins in the FA cup final. I would love to see him back.

Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:20 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:One penalty don't make a summer. Maybe the Rangers fans should look at the other 10 players and ask "why did we not win it on the field of play". I guess there always has to be a scapegoat but Rambo will always be loved by his own. :bluebird:

Absolutely spot on mate.

Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:07 am

Spot On .

Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:02 am

Fails Online have obviously picked up on this thread. They've even just published a Bale one that just rewords all the comments on here.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foo ... n-24263366

Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:08 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Fails Online have obviously picked up on this thread. They've even just published a Bale one that just rewords all the comments on here.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foo ... n-24263366

What's this 2.8mill agents fee shenanigans?

How is an agent allowed a fee should a contract expire or be paid off?

Near enough says that the agents OWNS the player should he be out of contract?????