Cardiff season tickets sales so far

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Cardiff season tickets sales so far

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:03 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:If I'd have replied like some have on here, I'd be torn a new one.

Not saying anyone is wrong, but saying 'we have signed nobody of note, or saying how 'disconnected we are as a club from our supporters' is usually more than enough to get a stern rebuke from the usual pro Tan brigade.

Clearly a more widely held view than some will like to admit or will ever open their eyes to.

Why is it that people who dont hold yours of others hatred of tan are pro tan? Why cant people object to agendas on here be pro club rather than your assertion of pro tan? Agree about no one of note being signed but do you honestly expect any team in championship to make such a signing outside relegated teams who can afford their wages....and I hope tan goes in near future but judging by the dodgy ownership test of efl wouldn't be confident of new owners having club at heart but ££££££s in their eyes instead... fans disconnected from club is subjective I have great relationship with the people at club from catering to ex players and players I meet.... the 15k fans that attend games i presume just go down to watch a football game with no connection to club? But hey ho all matter of opinions.

Im not sure the fan connection is subjective. Maybe to a degree.

Listen, I accept the Sam/Tan debate is a thing of the past. But using it simply to put a point over. Sam had an amazing rapport with fans. Crowds went up considerably.

Tan has zero involvement with fans, shares nothing and shows no interest. Crowds falling rapidly.

Im very much connected to the team, home and away. Im totally disconnected with the club, who expect without giving any hope that things will get better.

Fair comments but I'm lucky I dont care about tan that's on record...as for sam he may well have connected to fans but made club into a circus just like he did at Wimbledon.... I lived near their ground at the time and lots fans hated the circus he brought to club the rest is history...
not sure can be connected to team and not to club but guess it's a personal thing to me they are entwined owners are just that owners of a buisness the fans own the club and will be here after tan or whoever when sell up... anyway looking forward to watching better football makes a change from 11 man defending past 4 or 5 yrs. .:thumbup:

I too look forward to a different footballing style on a more regular basis.

Whether this will be better football remains to be seen, but its certainly going to be an eye opener one way or another.

Got to be better than the stuff we've seen in previous years ....think if what morison its going to try and implement he needs to get the players he wants whether they're bought loaned or freebies
As he's obviously got a plan..... how successful it is time will tell... but will say "IF" bale at least signs that could be a catalyst for better players to come not garaunteed but an incentive at least... strange how players signings gone quiet now with GB decision imminent... :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby JimmyJazz » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:06 am

Barclay1 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:If I'd have replied like some have on here, I'd be torn a new one.

Not saying anyone is wrong, but saying 'we have signed nobody of note, or saying how 'disconnected we are as a club from our supporters' is usually more than enough to get a stern rebuke from the usual pro Tan brigade.

Clearly a more widely held view than some will like to admit or will ever open their eyes to.

Why is it that people who dont hold yours of others hatred of tan are pro tan? Why cant people object to agendas on here be pro club rather than your assertion of pro tan? Agree about no one of note being signed but do you honestly expect any team in championship to make such a signing outside relegated teams who can afford their wages....and I hope tan goes in near future but judging by the dodgy ownership test of efl wouldn't be confident of new owners having club at heart but ££££££s in their eyes instead... fans disconnected from club is subjective I have great relationship with the people at club from catering to ex players and players I meet.... the 15k fans that attend games i presume just go down to watch a football game with no connection to club? But hey ho all matter of opinions.

Listen, I accept the Sam/Tan debate is a thing of the past. But using it simply to put a point over. Sam had an amazing rapport with fans. Crowds went up considerably.

Tan has zero involvement with fans, shares nothing and shows no interest. Crowds falling rapidly.

Im very much connected to the team, home and away. Im totally disconnected with the club, who expect without giving any hope that things will get better.

I understand some still have very negative feelings about the owner - for me, I don't really temper my relationship with the club and the team by whoever the owner is. I care, but for me football club owners are mostly Muppets who care even less about my point of view!

For me, the relationship is with the club, the team, and my family's support since BEFORE we joined the Football League in 1920.

CTID
My father missed the cup final in 1927 as my grandad only had 2 tickets, and my Dad had an older brother!
JimmyJazz

Postby JasonFowler1991 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:19 pm

JimmyJazz wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I understand some still have very negative feelings about the owner - for me, I don't really temper my relationship with the club and the team by whoever the owner is. I care, but for me football club owners are mostly Muppets who care even less about my point of view!

For me, the relationship is with the club, the team, and my family's support since BEFORE we joined the Football League in 1920.

CTID

I get that, I really do. But when your owners aren't communicating its hard to generate excitement as nobody knows where we are headed. I appreciate on an individual level your connection is there regardless of the owners.

But we've seen in recent years a decline in crowds, on-the-pitch performances, and the standard of players joining. This leaves a big question mark as to - what is the actual plan? What do the owners want? Where are we heading?

As fans, I think we deserve to know that.

I will always support the team and the players, but it certainly makes it harder to get excited. I think this especially goes for the "fair weather" supporter.
JasonFowler1991

Postby Felixstowe_jack » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:55 pm

Swansea are allowed to sell 16,000 season tickets with just over 2000 tickets reserved for away fans and 2,000 available for people to purchase on a match by match basis.
Felixstowe_jack

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:59 pm

Felixstowe_jack wrote:Swansea are allowed to sell 16,000 season tickets with just over 2000 tickets reserved for away fans and 2,000 available for people to purchase on a match by match basis.

Thanks new one of you would give us the facts :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby montyblue » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:13 pm

A lot i think are holding back as to whether bale ramsey etc join and lets be frank we have not signed anyone of note to get the fans exited as norrison put it
but i am happy with the clearout and trust his judgement on the players coming in but i suppose its all down to
no wow factor
and i am afraid if bale ramsey or any big name does not come to cardiff its
as we where last season as regards attendances.
montyblue

Previous

Return to General Chat