Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ramsey reports in Italy hes joining us

Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:36 am

Aaron Ramsey is willing to leave Juve with his contract being terminated. The player is demanding half net salary, Juve will offer him €2M. The player is ready to move to Cardiff.

[#PaoloNonmollo}

Aaron Ramsey has been offered a transfer lifeline by Juventus legend Andrea Pirlo.

The Daily Record cite Italian reports stating Pirlo, now the manager of highly ambitious Turkish outfit Fatih Karagumruk, will use his contracts in the game to tempt Ramsey to join them on loan.

It has been widely reported that Ramsey will leave Turin this summer, and despite having a year left on his contract there are suggestions his deal could be terminated early in a move which would suit all parties.

Welshman Ramsey is on a sizeable wages with the Serie A giants, who are keen to shift his salary off their books, even if it means a pay-off for the 31-year-old.

He spent the second half of last season on loan with Rangers to muted success, with injuries hampering his time in Scotland. However, he showed what he could do during Wales' recent internationals, helping them to World Cup qualification against Ukraine and supplying a sumptuous assist in the 1-1 Nations League draw with Belgium.

He is still odds-on to join former club Cardiff City this summer but Pirlo's interest could throw a speed bump in the road. Pirlo said: "I was lucky because I played for important clubs and I hope I can use some of my contacts to bring some of their players here.

"I think it would be good for some of them to experience a new culture and a new style of football."

Elsewhere in Italy, Il Corriere dello Sport state Ramsey's representatives are in the country negotiating the termination of his contract. The Old Lady have reportedly offered €2million, while Ramsey’s representative wants at least €4million.

Re: Ramsey reports in Italy hes joining us

Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:58 am

Still bookies favourite on coming to us although doesn't seem many actually offering bets for some reason. As with GB, here's hoping.

Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:16 am

Sounds promising :thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

If he and Bale come it will be a club transformation, even bigger than the Bellamy signing :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:30 am

Do you think its possible, that AR and GB have spoken about this ? Maybe this is something that ticks all the boxes for them . They are both multi millionaires , so money is not that much of an issue . But game management leading to the world cup is . If we had these two available for 10-15 games , what a bonus that would be . What a buzz around the place that would cause. Also the players it could attract.

Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:13 pm

I'd love this to happen but surely on a free transfer and only 31 surely there's gonna be a que of top clubs wanting him, he's stay capable of playing champions league.

Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:18 pm

nojac wrote:Do you think its possible, that AR and GB have spoken about this ? Maybe this is something that ticks all the boxes for them . They are both multi millionaires , so money is not that much of an issue . But game management leading to the world cup is . If we had these two available for 10-15 games , what a bonus that would be . What a buzz around the place that would cause. Also the players it could attract.

Yes

Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:03 pm

Bluebina wrote:Sounds promising :thumbup: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

If he and Bale come it will be a club transformation, even bigger than the Bellamy signing :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Agree - But respects to Bellars who made the move ....Back Home :thumbup: