GARETH BALE IS OUR ONLY CHANCE : Our one and only ch

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:19 pm

GARETH BALE IS OUR ONLY CHANCE :

Our one and only chance of making the play-offs this season is if Bale joins us. Otherwise , the best we can expect is for a mediocre season …… if not worse. We will soon find out . There are two broad reasons for this …… one to do with us directly and the other with Bale :

(1) From a Club point of view : We know that we/Morison are operating under the major handicap of ‘no money’. We have no money to buy players and we have no money to pay the higher wages that may attract the better free players. We are ‘totally’ dependent on Morison to effectively move out around 15 players (between releasing and loaning out) and then replacing them with 15 new players (between signing in and taking on loan).

Steve Morison not only has to be a footballing genius to practically amass together a brand new team that is quality wise good enough to challenge at the top ….. but also significantly to quickly blend together all those players in a brand new style . This is too big a task to hope for . We need something more . ….. That something is Bale !!

(2) The Bale factor has 4 very important effects : i- When he plays he will provide extremely high quality addition to our performance . ii- His presence will give so much more confidence to our players …whichever players Morison picks . iii- His presence will affect how the opposition will play us and they will definitely have to adjust the way they are playing ….. not to mention that there will be a degree of awe and fear on their part . iv- Merely by Bale being in our team ……we will definitely be able to attract “loan players” and even “new sign players” who otherwise would not come to us .

In conclusion …. We should do our best to get Bale to join us . I very much hope that he will sign ….otherwise we will have to depend on God .
Attachments
5075562B-1C45-4F33-9445-06555AB0A8DA.jpeg
5075562B-1C45-4F33-9445-06555AB0A8DA.jpeg (74.63 KiB) Viewed 5737 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: GARETH BALE IS OUR ONLY CHANCE : Our one and onl

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:42 pm

100% GARETH BALE WANTS TO COME TO CARDIFF CITY / OVER TO YOU DALMAN / CHOO & TAN

Gareth Bale is not asking for a penny in wages / just all the sale and sponsorships that are to do solely with his name.

Get it done The Regime, you can’t fail on this.
Attachments
1DDF07E7-A418-4356-B84F-B5901BDE6206.jpeg
1DDF07E7-A418-4356-B84F-B5901BDE6206.jpeg (74.63 KiB) Viewed 5517 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:44 pm

Isn't god & GB the same person when comes to football? :laughing5:
pembroke allan

Postby Wayne S » Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:58 pm

Point No.1 is so overtly depressing I cannot see how point No.2 would ever come to fruition.

Would Bale even contemplate a move to a club whose squad is supposedly as shoddy as what point No.1 suggests it could be.
Wayne S

Postby wez1927 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:09 pm

Ramsay I think would be more crucial than Bale tbh .
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby JasonFowler1991 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:13 pm

It would certainly help but I don't think it all boils down to that, we don't know who the other players we are chasing are yet.

Look at Huddersfield and Luton last season, both were expecting to fight relegation and ended up in the top 6. We will have a better understanding of our chances before the season starts and we've signed more players, and even more so after 5 games.

:bluescarf:
JasonFowler1991

Postby Wayne S » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:14 pm

Scott Johnson (@Roathboy) has posted on twitter about 30 minutes ago.

Come on Scott, what do you know? You have twitter on tenterhooks.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220621-161311_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220621-161311_Twitter.jpg (114.57 KiB) Viewed 5085 times
Wayne S

Postby Llantwit bluebird » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:21 pm

If this deal doesn't come off knowing Bales stance and sacrifice of earnings our entire board need to go. The guy is bending over backwards for us and the clowns who run our club are knit picking!
Llantwit bluebird

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:22 pm

Wayne S wrote:Scott Johnson (@Roathboy) has posted on twitter about 30 minutes ago.

Is he ITK?
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Wayne S » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:26 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:Scott Johnson (@Roathboy) has posted on twitter about 30 minutes ago.

Is he ITK?

Pretty much up on all things Cardiff, columnist for Walesonline and most importantly not the sort of bullshitter to post this sort of thing without knowing something.

Watch him prove me wrong now. :lol:
Wayne S

Postby JasonFowler1991 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:41 pm

Wayne S wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Is he ITK?

Pretty much up on all things Cardiff, columnist for Walesonline and most importantly not the sort of bullshitter to post this sort of thing without knowing something.

Watch him prove me wrong now. :lol:

Too much of a tease :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
JasonFowler1991

Postby Bluebina » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:45 pm

He's coming, I think we'll hear tonight :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:
Bluebina

Postby Sneggyblubird » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:47 pm

I've always thought this: GB would never come if he didn't think the squad was good enough, neither would AR.

Morison is trying to build a competitive squad without big money signings.And more importantly his remit is to do it without GB or AR. If they come great, if not his squad still needs to be competitive.So far the signings have been good and I don't see us struggleing but it's nowhere near the time to write this squad yet.Unless of course your the rebranded Roathie or have an agenda against the management/owner.
Sneggyblubird

Postby Bluebina » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:48 pm

Hurry up we could do with some news :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Bluebina

Postby JasonFowler1991 » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:50 pm

Bluebina wrote:He's coming, I think we'll hear tonight :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
JasonFowler1991

Postby brettski » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:22 pm

If! Massive little word. Gareth Bale and Arron Ramsey sign there would be a que of strikers willing to sign in my view. Why? Because they would be without doubt the top championship scorer with the supply of quality ball they would receive. I am as ever optimistic and as ever hopeful it may actually happen :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird:
brettski

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:42 pm

Llantwit bluebird wrote:If this deal doesn't come off knowing Bales stance and sacrifice of earnings our entire board need to go. The guy is bending over backwards for us and the clowns who run our club are knit picking!

Are they knit picking ? What makes you say that... :roll: ffs headline indicates he's signing imminently and you say club is knit picking love to
know how... :banghead:
pembroke allan

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:17 pm

wez1927 wrote:Ramsay I think would be more crucial than Bale tbh .

Take them Both ;)
TopCat CCFC

Postby goats » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:35 am

It’s not just them though, I’m sure knowing Bale or Ramsey are here, others will follow, big crowds, merch…etc… :bluescarf:
goats

Postby andyjohn3 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:52 am

Although I agree with all the points raised, isn't it highly likely that GB will completely retire from football after World Cup in December? Then we're back to free agents and loanees.

Unless we have a brilliant start that sparks his interest and makes him want to finish the season, his involvement will be limited to a handful of games during the Autumn then wave goodbye to the whole game once Wales win the WC!!!!
andyjohn3

Postby wez1927 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:56 am

andyjohn3 wrote:Although I agree with all the points raised, isn't it highly likely that GB will completely retire from football after World Cup in December? Then we're back to free agents and loanees.

Unless we have a brilliant start that sparks his interest and makes him want to finish the season, his involvement will be limited to a handful of games during the Autumn then wave goodbye to the whole game once Wales win the WC!!!!

Bale in an interview said that he wants to play for as long as he can ,never has he said he's going to retire its just paper talk .
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby robjohn » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:40 pm

Would be fantastic to see Bale in our Kit but cant see it happening, South wales would go nuts
robjohn

Return to General Chat