The one who decides where GB goes

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Igovernor » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:26 pm

Is his wife, do you think that with 4 small kids he is going to the MLS putting them into an american school, and if they stay in Cardiff with his wife, does anyone think that he is going to go to america and his wife and kids stay in Cardiff, plus 6 weeks with no games, I don't think so :banghead:
Igovernor

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: The one who decides where GB goes

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:33 pm

Exactly Bale could drive his golf buggy to training every day . :lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Welshman in CA » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:37 pm

The MLS shouldn't even be a consideration, I just can't see any benefits to being thousands of miles from home for him.
Welshman in CA

Postby Abergavenny » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:00 pm

If he only wants to play 10 games ( if as mentioned on another post) Then he would not be away from the family that long and mostly be over our summer holidays so family could be with him for most of the time
Abergavenny

Postby Sam ReaN » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:33 pm

Cardiff is his home. Im sure he will choose his home ahead of america.
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:35 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:Cardiff is his home. Im sure he will choose his home ahead of america.

Just a hunch but I have a feeling that it’s all a matter of the amount of games he plays or the amount he trains etc. don’t think any other club is in the race.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Large Arge » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:45 pm

Or perhaps his wife thinks “brilliant a year in Miami/LA/New York, what an experience for the kids. And my husband is on 20x what he would be back at Cardiff”. Which to be fair, would be understandable if she has no sentimental attachment to CCFC.
Large Arge

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:47 pm

Large Arge wrote:Or perhaps his wife thinks “brilliant a year in Miami/LA/New York, what an experience for the kids. And my husband is on 20x what he would be back at Cardiff”. Which to be fair, would be understandable if she has no sentimental attachment to CCFC.

She may not have an attachment to CCFC but she most certainly has an attachment to the city of Cardiff.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Igovernor » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:51 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Large Arge wrote:Or perhaps his wife thinks “brilliant a year in Miami/LA/New York, what an experience for the kids. And my husband is on 20x what he would be back at Cardiff”. Which to be fair, would be understandable if she has no sentimental attachment to CCFC.

She may not have an attachment to CCFC but she most certainly has an attachment to the city of Cardiff.

Very true Andrew :thumbup:
Igovernor

Postby Bluebina » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:51 pm

Igovernor wrote:Is his wife, do you think that with 4 small kids he is going to the MLS putting them into an american school, and if they stay in Cardiff with his wife, does anyone think that he is going to go to america and his wife and kids stay in Cardiff, plus 6 weeks with no games, I don't think so :banghead:

He wants to get in tip top shape to shine in the World Cup, his family live in and love Cardiff, he would train on a pitch right by his home and the Welsh FA team could monitor his progress, unless his demands are ridiculous Cardiff City wins hands down.

He'll be here i'm convinced it's so logical!
Bluebina

Postby theclaw » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:55 pm

Igovernor wrote:Is his wife, do you think that with 4 small kids he is going to the MLS putting them into an american school, and if they stay in Cardiff with his wife, does anyone think that he is going to go to america and his wife and kids stay in Cardiff, plus 6 weeks with no games, I don't think so :banghead:

What a load of Rubbish,whose wife tells them what to do.Wait a minute I’ll be back now I’m just getting the washing in……… :laughing6:
theclaw

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:57 pm

Dont even say what club so guess his agent will be blind folded and stick a pin in map of usa and say hes going there? :lol:
pembroke allan

Postby CantonStandBob » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:57 pm

theclaw wrote:

What a load of Rubbish,whose wife tells them what to do.Wait a minute I’ll be back now I’m just getting the washing in……… :laughing6:

This made me laugh a lot more than it should have haha
CantonStandBob

Return to General Chat