we need new owners and new board - quickly!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby arri potta » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:35 pm

forget bale and anyone else, we all know where his heart wants to be but our owners and the ignorance of some of our board are holding this club back, for a quite a long time now - just wish they'd sod off and let us have a fresh start - please :old:
arri potta

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: we need new owners and new board - quickly!

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:44 pm

arri potta wrote:forget bale and anyone else, we all know where his heart wants to be but our owners and the ignorance of some of our board are holding this club back, for a quite a long time now - just wish they'd sod off and let us have a fresh start - please :old:

Shut up misery gutts :lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby arri potta » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:45 pm

wez1927 wrote:
arri potta wrote:forget bale and anyone else, we all know where his heart wants to be but our owners and the ignorance of some of our board are holding this club back, for a quite a long time now - just wish they'd sod off and let us have a fresh start - please :old:

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: alright my little monster, you can;t tell me you want this lot to stay in charge, even you are not that dull :lol:
arri potta

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:46 pm

arri potta wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: alright my little monster, you can;t tell me you want this lot to stay in charge, even you are not that dull :lol:

Better the devil you know sometimes mate.
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Bluebird1977 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:49 pm

We are having a fresh start which people have been calling out for years on here. Loads have left a good few come in. He's just one player. If he comes he comes but it's all about the others performing also otherwise its going to be a long season with or without Bale. The problem is fans want an owner spending millions on players then moan 6 months later why there shit most the time and the owner don't spend anymore. The club can not win eitherway. Some moan about debt one minute then demand new owners as we ain't spending :lol:
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Bluebird1977

Postby arri potta » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:49 pm

wez1927 wrote:
arri potta wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Better the devil you know sometimes mate.

in that case bring back tony clemo and the riddler, not saying I know what riddler got up to really but clemo had many a dealing, and the buggar wouldn;t sponsor our football club on a sunday morning :laughing6: :laughing6:
arri potta

Postby arri potta » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:51 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:

We are having a fresh start which people have been calling out for years on here. Loads have left a good few come in. He's just one player. If he comes he comes but it's all about the others performing also otherwise its going to be a long season with or without Bale. The problem is fans want an owner spending millions on players then moan 6 months later why there shit most the time and the owner don't spend anymore. The club can not win eitherway. Some moan about debt one minute then demand new owners as we ain't spending :lol:

i don;t care one way or other, just think it's way beyond time for a change and then see how it goes - might be cheap skates, might be decent football knowledged board, just need to freshen up the club in the same way it's happening with the playing side
arri potta

Return to General Chat