" CARDIFF CITY / AARON RAMSEY '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby worcester_ccfc » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:17 pm

Cardiff City have made contact with Aaron Ramsey to potentially bring him in on loan.

Juventus would prefer to sell the player after a loan spell at Rangers but no discussions between clubs yet.

From football journalist Simon Dobson.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " CARDIFF CITY / AARON RAMSEY '

Postby castleblue » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:25 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Cardiff City have made contact with Aaron Ramsey to potentially bring him in on loan.

Juventus would prefer to sell the player after a loan spell at Rangers but no discussions between clubs yet.

I've just had a cheeky tenner at 12/1 for Cardiff to get promoted with bet365. I think I need to up the stake.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
castleblue

Postby worcester_ccfc » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:49 pm

castleblue wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Cardiff City have made contact with Aaron Ramsey to potentially bring him in on loan.

I've just had a cheeky tenner at 12/1 for Cardiff to get promoted with bet365. I think I need to up the stake.

To be fair, not sure how reputable this journalist is.

But I'm excited and glad I got my season ticket before the glory hunters got their chance.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby castleblue » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:07 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
castleblue wrote:

To be fair, not sure how reputable this journalist is.

But I'm excited and glad I got my season ticket before the glory hunters got their chance.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:
castleblue

Postby arri potta » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:02 pm

castleblue wrote:

12/1 shiiit I'd want at least 28's! :laughing5:
arri potta

Postby wez1927 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:12 pm

arri potta wrote:
castleblue wrote:

Even you must be happy if we get ramsey and Bale
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby nojac » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:00 pm

What would be really funny is , if we signed Joe Allen as well !
nojac

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:27 pm

Doesnt make sense? One minute talk of ripping up contract then it's a loan? Only thing can think of is they let him come on loan no fee but Rambo takes massive pay cut but does deal on shirts imagine rights ect only if its possible for such a thing to be done ..
pembroke allan

Postby arri potta » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:44 am

wez1927 wrote:
arri potta wrote:
castleblue wrote:

Even you must be happy if we get ramsey and Bale

Wez me old mate how's it going?

It would be a great coup, if not greatest in football but lets be honest here, they want to come here on their end of career terms and not a football club trying to sign them under normal processes.

And I have been wondering whether this may start a wider type of end of career 'back to roots' approach by many players, that would be great for all football clubs, no matter what legend or not status.

Now, sadly even with Bale and Ramsay or just one of them, I ain't going back down there and putting money in until that lot have sold and buggared off and have no input into the club, the thought of Tan, Dalman and rabble even having a pound of my hard earned cost of living struggling wages is never happening again :old: :laughing6:
arri potta

Postby Wayne S » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:55 am

pembroke allan wrote:Doesnt make sense? One minute talk of ripping up contract then it's a loan? Only thing can think of is they let him come on loan no fee but Rambo takes massive pay cut but does deal on shirts imagine rights ect only if its possible for such a thing to be done ..

If this rumour has any legs, I would think it will be much harder to get over the line than any Bale deal.

As soon as Juve get an inkling that clubs were interested they were highly unlikely to cancel his contract.

It will now be the difference between the savings of loaning him out and the cost of cancelling his contract.

Suggestions are that Ramsey wants 4mill to rip up his contract whereas Juve want to give him 2mill.

If 4mill is 50% of his contract then they will send him on loan if they can get a club to pay OVER that in wages.
Wayne S

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:11 am

Wayne S wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Doesnt make sense? One minute talk of ripping up contract then it's a loan? Only thing can think of is they let him come on loan no fee but Rambo takes massive pay cut but does deal on shirts imagine rights ect only if its possible for such a thing to be done ..

If this rumour has any legs, I would think it will be much harder to get over the line than any Bale deal.

As soon as Juve get an inkling that clubs were interested they were highly unlikely to cancel his contract.

It will now be the difference between the savings of loaning him out and the cost of cancelling his contract.

Suggestions are that Ramsey wants 4mill to rip up his contract whereas Juve want to give him 2mill.

If 4mill is 50% of his contract then they will send him on loan if they can get a club to pay OVER that in wages.

On a reputed 400k a week as combined his signing on fee with wages so probably about 18m a season! That's a mass cut if stories to be believed .... I think its power talk about a loan and they still want to cancel contract.
pembroke allan

Postby Igovernor » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:20 am

Wayne S wrote:

Rangers only paid 10% of his wages!
Igovernor

Postby Wayne S » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:23 am

Igovernor wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

But he had longer on his contract then so a cheap loan may have put him in the shop window for a fee.

Juve now know any loan would see him through to the end of his contract and no fee. They will want to save a bit more than 10%. May as well pay up half his contract.
Wayne S

Postby wez1927 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:47 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

rangers paid 100k a week for him.rangers fans weren't happy about it .
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:02 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

Roger think you find at juve he was on 400k a week as his signing on fee was spread over the contract along with wages hence high amount.
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat