Bale fan boys.

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bale fan boys.

Postby Bluebird1977 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:41 pm

Bale Bale Bale Bale all it is on here. You can put the best player in the world in your team and 9 times out of ten if he's got freebies and players not up to scratch around him he won't perform its that simple.

Some people are living on another dimension. They be the first to bitch on here if he signs and does not perform weekly or we don't go up that's how delusional the modern football fan has become. Yes everyone would like him to come but he's just one bloody player nore are we a one man team and never will be just because hes welsh :ayatollah:
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Bluebird1977

Bale fan boys.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Bale fan boys.

Postby Bambasbestbuddy22 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:29 pm

What a pointless post!!
Hes carried wales to the world cup under his goals. Its not about one player performing but about him lifting the club and team and improving everything around the club.
I dont think for one minute the bale fans on here want him just because he's welsh. It's because he's one of the worlds elite players. He keeps getting written off by the haters but he still delivers when it counts and I have no doubt he will perform when he's at a club he loves and is loved back just as much
Bambasbestbuddy22

Re: Bale fan boys.

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:15 pm

Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:What a pointless post!!
Hes carried wales to the world cup under his goals. Its not about one player performing but about him lifting the club and team and improving everything around the club.
I dont think for one minute the bale fans on here want him just because he's welsh. It's because he's one of the worlds elite players. He keeps getting written off by the haters but he still delivers when it counts and I have no doubt he will perform when he's at a club he loves and is loved back just as much

Excellent post.
bluebirdoct1962

Return to General Chat