Postby Bluebird 67 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:15 pm

Bluebird 67

INCE BITTER

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: INCE BITTER

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:44 pm

Bluebird 67 wrote:https://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/news/20600790.west-brom-defender-close-choosing-reading-fc-cardiff-city/

He should know every agent trick in the book and I seem to remember he pulled a stunt with his overrated son, touting him around when we went up under Malky.
Maybe he was happy enough to go to Reading but I’m sure he’s just as happy where he is now.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby mugsy » Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:59 pm

He was born bitter.
mugsy

Postby NIBluebird » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:08 pm

So we paid well for him !!!

No such thing as free transfers
NIBluebird

Postby Barclay1 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:23 pm

NIBluebird wrote:So we paid well for him !!!

Hes on loan. We are assumed paying an unknown %age of his wages.
1st Game 24th Nov 1973 City v Bolton 1-0 (Gil Reece)
Barclay1

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:45 pm

Yes and well done yet again to the board of Cardiff City!

Outbid, better wages, bigger loan fee ….. whatever, but a great acquisition by the club yet again.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Barclay1 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:52 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

Outbid, better wages, bigger loan fee ….. whatever, but a great acquisition by the club yet again.

Forgive me if im wrong but Morison states , or at least implies, that players have joined because they share SM's vision and NOT because we have paid bigger fees or wages.

The accolades should be SM's for doing a great pitch certainly not the regimes who couldn't pitch a tent.
Barclay1

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:57 pm

Barclay1 wrote:

Forgive me if im wrong but Morison states , or at least implies, that players have joined because they share SM's vision and NOT because we have paid bigger fees or wages.

The accolades should be SM's for doing a great pitch certainly not the regimes who couldn't pitch a tent.

Didn’t Ince say that we put a better deal on the table for the player?
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Ponty Bluebird » Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:59 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:

Yes he did Andrew, anything to bash the board with though :roll:
Ponty Bluebird

Postby billy ronson » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:02 pm

Good ….. hope we stuff them on Saturday….. how quickly he forgets his behaviour touting his son when acting as his agent ! :bluescarf: :ayatollah:
I'm free to be
Whatever I, whatever I choose
And I'll sing the blues if I want
billy ronson

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:04 pm

Ponty Bluebird wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:

That’s right Sam. The actual quote from Ince was ‘financially we couldn’t compete’.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Ponty Bluebird » Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:06 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:

That’s right Sam. The actual quote from Ince was ‘financially we couldn’t compete’.

:thumbup:
Ponty Bluebird

Postby Barclay1 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:49 pm

... I would refer you to the topic 'Good Window'.

There you will find the comments to which I refer.

So no, its not 'anything to bash the regime' and yes, there is credibility to my statement.
Barclay1

Postby welshrarebit » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:53 pm

Maybe we need to call him wince from now on?
welshrarebit

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:18 pm

Barclay1 wrote:... I would refer you to the topic 'Good Window'.

So no, its not 'anything to bash the regime' and yes, there is credibility to my statement.

He also says ‘We haven’t lost out to anyone from a financial point of view’ so SM seems to cover all bases.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Barclay1 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:24 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

He also says ‘We haven’t lost out to anyone from a financial point of view’ so SM seems to cover all bases.

I wholeheartedly accept that and agree, but hedging bets and covering all bases would suggest my thought process is no more or less likely to be correct as other suggestions being put forward.

Nothing to do with personal bashing of the regime, but ill stand by my argument that any success is down to SM, and will ve in spite of the regime not because of them.
Barclay1

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:32 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

I wholeheartedly accept that and agree, but hedging bets and covering all bases would suggest my thought process is no more or less likely to be correct as other suggestions being put forward.

Nothing to do with personal bashing of the regime, but ill stand by my argument that any success is down to SM, and will ve in spite of the regime not because of them.

I think SM has done a remarkable job in putting together a squad that looks like it will compete. He’s also completely cut away the dead wood that’s been hanging into the club for years.
I’d like to know our annual wage bill now as opposed to this time last year.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby piledriver64 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:39 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

What the hell is wrong with you ?

Does it really matter whether we outbid others or sold them a better future apart from the fact the latter is cheaper ?

Surely that’s good news for the club getting a really good player on a great deal ?

I give up with you because all chances of having a reasonable conversation are gone whilst you have an overriding bias against the club/regime.

Just recognise you are now in a very small, bitter, minority after this window.

You’d be the first to moan if we splurged money on people you didn’t want and increased the debt.

Just a bit of realism would do.
piledriver64

Postby bluebird7291 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:06 pm

What's the odds on kipre scoring in 90 mins?
bluebird7291

Postby Barclay1 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:23 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

I think SM has done a remarkable job in putting together a squad that looks like it will compete. He’s also completely cut away the dead wood that’s been hanging into the club for years.
I’d like to know our annual wage bill now as opposed to this time last year.

I think the only area we have different opinions is who has set us on the road to change which currently has promise.

I genuinely feel better about this year than last, and that in the main is more down to SM due to his selling of a vision.
Barclay1

Postby Barclay1 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:32 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

NOTHING AT ALL, IM MUCH HAPPIER WITH THE TEAM THIS YEAR THAN LAST

Does it really matter whether we outbid others or sold them a better future apart from the fact the latter is cheaper ?

NO, NOT AT ALL, BUT IT WASNT REALLY MY POIBT

Surely that’s good news for the club getting a really good player on a great deal ?

ABSOLUTELY 100% AGREE

I give up with you because all chances of having a reasonable conversation are gone whilst you have an overriding bias against the club/regime.

MY OPINION IS ONE THAT THE REGIME IS TAKING AWAY THE CLUB I LOVE AND HAS NO CARE TOWARDS ITS UPKEEP OR SUPPORTERS

I MAY BE, BUT ILL LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY GANE HONE AND AWAY. APART FROM STRIKERS IVE RECOGNISED WE HAVE GOT A MIX OF EXPERIENCE, SKILL, PROFESSIONALISM, FUTURE TALENT AND UNKNOWNS

You’d be the first to moan if we splurged money on people you didn’t want and increased the debt.

NOT REALLY IVE ALWAYS SAID WE SHOULDNT SPEND MULTI MILLIONS BUT SPEND ACCORDINGLY. SPENDING ON OR INVESTING IN A STRIKER OF KNOWN QUALITY WOULD BE AN EXAMPLE.

I HOPE THIS PHTS THINGS A LITTLE MORE INTO PERSPECTIVE

As ive answered above and responded to a previous poster, wluld you agree that my only disagreement in this thread is who we should applaud for getting us to this point at this stage?
Barclay1

Postby piledriver64 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:47 am

Barclay1 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

ABSOLUTELY 100% AGREE

MY OPINION IS ONE THAT THE REGIME IS TAKING AWAY THE CLUB I LOVE AND HAS NO CARE TOWARDS ITS UPKEEP OR SUPPORTERS

I MAY BE, BUT ILL LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY GANE HONE AND AWAY. APART FROM STRIKERS IVE RECOGNISED WE HAVE GOT A MIX OF EXPERIENCE, SKILL, PROFESSIONALISM, FUTURE TALENT AND UNKNOWNS

NOT REALLY IVE ALWAYS SAID WE SHOULDNT SPEND MULTI MILLIONS BUT SPEND ACCORDINGLY. SPENDING ON OR INVESTING IN A STRIKER OF KNOWN QUALITY WOULD BE AN EXAMPLE.

As ive answered above and responded to a previous poster, wluld you agree that my only disagreement in this thread is who we should applaud for getting us to this point at this stage?

Yes I would agree on that !!
piledriver64

Postby Bluebina » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:04 am

Barclay1 wrote:

The regime appointed a great Manager, thats their job, well done Regime superb job and no Peter Ridsdale here to sell all the best players to pay the tax bills :thumbup:

And of course as it clearly states we outbid Reading for this loan deal, and bitter Ince states we've brought in quality players, he's worried from that quote and getting his excuses in early, supurb well done the Regime!!!
Bluebina

Postby Igovernor » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:11 am

Barclay1 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

ABSOLUTELY 100% AGREE

So you are not giving any credit to the board that made it possible to get all these players in. They agreed to paying out all the money so that SM can get these players in.
You really are a moaning minie :banghead:
Igovernor

Postby rontom » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:17 am

Barclay1 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

ABSOLUTELY 100% AGREE

And who we should applaud for supplying the money to sign these players should be taken into account
rontom

Postby Ponty Bluebird » Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:34 am

rontom wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

ABSOLUTELY 100% AGREE

And who we should applaud for supplying the money to sign these players should be taken into account

:thumbup: The ‘minority’ on here will never ever say anything good about the owner of this club or indeed the whole regime but that’s their prerogative. I hated Tan for changing our colours and badge but he reversed it (however that came about doesn’t matter), and I applaud him for that, Tan has bankrolled this club to keep us in business and doing it the right way, maybe not to the liking of some as some want their cake and eat it, but nevertheless, I personally believe that if it wasn’t for Tan we would not be here as Cardiff City AFC.
I praise Steve Morison for the signings he’s made and the new system he has adopted and I hope he goes on to be a great manager for us.
I’m really looking forward to this season and I’d wish certain people would just let the bashing drop and enjoy what Steve Morison and the Regime have put together.
Bluebirds :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :thumbup:
Ponty Bluebird

Postby Bluebina » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:05 pm

Ponty Bluebird wrote:
rontom wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

ABSOLUTELY 100% AGREE

:thumbup: The ‘minority’ on here will never ever say anything good about the owner of this club or indeed the whole regime but that’s their prerogative. I hated Tan for changing our colours and badge but he reversed it (however that came about doesn’t matter), and I applaud him for that, Tan has bankrolled this club to keep us in business and doing it the right way, maybe not to the liking of some as some want their cake and eat it, but nevertheless, I personally believe that if it wasn’t for Tan we would not be here as Cardiff City AFC.
I praise Steve Morison for the signings he’s made and the new system he has adopted and I hope he goes on to be a great manager for us.
I’m really looking forward to this season and I’d wish certain people would just let the bashing drop and enjoy what Steve Morison and the Regime have put together.

It wasn't long ago, we had Ridsdale selling everything that moved to pay the tax bill, and borrowing from directors and investment partners at massive costs, we were effectivley bust!
Bluebina

Postby Ponty Bluebird » Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:09 am

Bluebina wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:
rontom wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

ABSOLUTELY 100% AGREE

It wasn't long ago, we had Ridsdale selling everything that moved to pay the tax bill, and borrowing from directors and investment partners at massive costs, we were effectivley bust!

Spot on :thumbup:
Ponty Bluebird

Return to General Chat