Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' CARDIFF CITY IS A CIRCUS - BBC - JASON PERRY '

Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:27 am

I wonder what news this week will bring and whether we'll get a meaningful statement to clarify our position as it looks like it's only a matter of time that EB will be offski?

BBC

Former captain Jason Perry has described Cardiff City's hierarchy as a "circus" amid concerns Erol Bulut could leave the club.

Following his side's 3-1 loss at Plymouth Argyle, Turkish boss Bulut stated he was not happy with "many things" at the club.
He went on to suggest he would have to consider his own future with the Bluebirds.

And former Wales and Cardiff defender Jason Perry feels the club's owner Vincent Tan should not have publicly declared his intentions to back Bulut in the January transfer window given the club's inability to bring any players so far this month.

JASON PERRY:

"I've been saying it for years, Erol Bulut is finding out what every manager finds out when they step into the hotseat of Cardiff City... it is a circus above you, and there in itself is the problem at Cardiff City, and it will not change," Perry said on BBC Radio Wales' Call Rob.

"I was at the game working with [BBC Sport Wales football correspondent] Rob Phillips when Rob interviewed Vincent Tan. Vincent Tan said he was going to give the manager money in the January transfer window, play-offs he was talking about.
"I came back with negatives. That does not give me any confidence, I wish he wouldn't talk, you'll cause more harm than good.
"January is a difficult time to spend your money. You know if you're going to spend in January, you're going to pay over the odds. It isn't a secret.
"If you're not prepared to do that, you don't get your players. So if you're not going to do that, don't say anything."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' CARDIFF CITY IS A CIRCUS - BBC - JASON PERRY '

Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:55 am

Totally agree and I have been saying this for years Tan is head of the clowns running sadly our club which is run like a circus.

Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:07 am

Every fan must by now what Tan and his clowns out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:23 am

Not long ago you had our Chairman Dalman taking the p as out of Tan.

Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:01 am

Replies:

Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:10 pm

Jason Perry speaks plenty of sense.
With Tan still in charge of our club; we're on the road to nowhere!

Mon Jan 22, 2024 1:42 pm

MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:Jason Perry speaks plenty of sense.

He doesn’t talk much sense (my opinion) when he is commentating on Cardiff City on the club £10 per match channel; maybe I am wrong on this. He was most definitely a whole hearted player for us but that doesn’t make him a quality match analyst.

Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:54 pm

Winchmore Hill Bluebird wrote:
MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:Jason Perry speaks plenty of sense.

He doesn’t talk much sense (my opinion) when he is commentating on Cardiff City on the club £10 per match channel; maybe I am wrong on this. He was most definitely a whole hearted player for us but that doesn’t make him a quality match analyst.

As a match analyst, I agree he is often too biased in our favour and occasionally comes across as very excitable. But that's because he's broadcasting mainly to Cardiff fans.
However, I believe the subject he was speaking about was the running of the club.
In my point of view, I think he 'hit the nail on the head.'

Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:06 pm

Have always rated Perry , seems very knowledgeable about everything todo with the club , knows what he’s talking about , keep it going Jason boy

Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:56 pm

Trouble we got annis is if we sign players now or have a couple of good results all we be forgiven

Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:23 pm

Absolutely right Jason , you my friend wore your heart on your sleeve and understood the honour it was to wear the shirt. This lot couldn't give a toss and have no infinity with Cardiff City or the fans .

Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:13 pm

jonohowells wrote:Absolutely right Jason , you my friend wore your heart on your sleeve and understood the honour it was to wear the shirt. This lot couldn't give a toss and have no infinity with Cardiff City or the fans .

100% Spot on :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:14 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:Trouble we got annis is if we sign players now or have a couple of good results all we be forgiven

That’s exactly what happens with the Majority.

But it won’t be happening with me Sam.

Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:06 pm

Rubbish Annis. Because if we sign some quality and results improve, you’ll have no choice. You’re cursed to be in love with Cardiff City.

Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
SamCCFC1927 wrote:Trouble we got annis is if we sign players now or have a couple of good results all we be forgiven

That’s exactly what happens with the Majority.

But it won’t be happening with me Sam.

Or me annis love the club hate the regime