Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Come on just think

Sat Aug 17, 2024 10:29 pm

Positively. We are only 4 points off the playoffs. Get something against the Jacks and beat Boro, a couple of new signings and the outlook looks better. Mind you a day without another injury would be helpful

Re: Come on just think

Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:39 am

The fixtures have done us dirty! :lol:

Was always going to be difficult to gain any momentum. Let’s hope we’re in a better place in the next few weeks.

I remember a few years ago the same happened with Forest, and then they went up through the play offs!

Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:18 am

cardiffboy1995 wrote:The fixtures have done us dirty! :lol:

Was always going to be difficult to gain any momentum. Let’s hope we’re in a better place in the next few weeks.

I remember a few years ago the same happened with Forest, and then they went up through the play offs!

Awful run of fixtures to start. I agree. Players will have had time to get fit etc by end of August.

Sun Aug 18, 2024 11:30 am

Yes after the sacked they manager. Which made the difference. But some on here don’t think a manager has much influence on the team belive it or not lol.

Sun Aug 18, 2024 1:22 pm

Merthyrfunhouse wrote:

Yes after the sacked they manager. Which made the difference. But some on here don’t think a manager has much influence on the team belive it or not lol.

I think if we had a few teams that were not as strong, we could have picked up a few points, players getting fitter at the same time, and momentum could start to build.

But, our first 5 fixtures are horrible. Then the 7th is Leeds.
Need to evaluate where we are after 10 games, as that will give a true indication.