Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

No great surprise Callum Robinson is back in the selection f

Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:35 pm

No great surprise Callum Robinson is back in the selection frame so soon after Bulut's sacking.

Strong rumour Robinson has been available for selection previously but had fallen out with Bulut over him continously selecting Willfried Kanga ahead of him.

As for Ken Choo, the car salesman, leading the new managerial selection process. We are stuck with the former Chinese waiter until Vincent Tan departs Cardiff City FC.

Choo is Tan's servant/gofor whose movement is totally controlled by his master. He is the eyes and ears of Tan at Cardiff.

Mehmet Dalman really pushed the appointment of Erol Bulut and him being rightfully fired has hurt him and, likely, left him deflated.

We do need proper football people on the Cardiff City Board - who are not there at this juncture.

Peter Ridsdale divided opinion but, if truth be known, we have not had anyone with his knowledge and contacts within the British game since he departed 14 years ago.

I said it previously we will keep stumbling under Vincent Tan until this legal financial mess with Sala is finally resolved in the French Courts.

It is, I feel, at this point, that Vincent Tan will contemplate selling out and cutting ties with the Football Club. Until this happens, we will have to put up with the irritation of Choo.

Re: No great surprise Callum Robinson is back in the selecti

Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:52 pm

Ninian27 wrote:No great surprise Callum Robinson is back in the selection frame so soon after Bulut's sacking.

Strong rumour Robinson has been available for selection previously but had fallen out with Bulut over him continously selecting Willfried Kanga ahead of him.

As for Ken Choo, the car salesman, leading the new managerial selection process. We are stuck with the former Chinese waiter until Vincent Tan departs Cardiff City FC.

Choo is Tan's servant/gofor whose movement is totally controlled by his master. He is the eyes and ears of Tan at Cardiff.

Mehmet Dalman really pushed the appointment of Erol Bulut and him being rightfully fired has hurt him and, likely, left him deflated.

We do need proper football people on the Cardiff City Board - who are not there at this juncture.

Peter Ridsdale divided opinion but, if truth be known, we have not had anyone with his knowledge and contacts within the British game since he departed 14 years ago.

I said it previously we will keep stumbling under Vincent Tan until this legal financial mess with Sala is finally resolved in the French Courts.

It is, I feel, at this point, that Vincent Tan will contemplate selling out and cutting ties with the Football Club. Until this happens, we will have to put up with the irritation of Choo.

I've been saying the same about the Sala death affecting Tan more than we know for a while. It wouldn't surprise me to find out that this affects everything he does in regards to the club since that day because he was certainly not tight fisted when it came to splashing out 17 million for the fee & he has relentlessly pursued Nice since that day & IMO it's not because of the money.

Re: No great surprise Callum Robinson is back in the selecti

Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:24 pm

For me I hope Robinson starts tomorrow :bluebird: