Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff hope Siopis and Goutas will return Cardiff hope du

Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:18 pm

Cardiff hope Siopis and Goutas will return

Cardiff hope duo Manolis Siopis and Dimitrios Goutas will return for tomorrow night's game against MIllwall.

Goutas went back to Greece for family illness.

Siopis had a slight injury

JESPER DALAND BACK IN LIGHT TRAINING

Isaak Davies is out till beginning of December.

And it’s Cardiff City’s worst start in almost 100 years. The lowest goals scored in all divisions and most conceded.
If you can't defend+can't score=long season and if continues their will be NO stopping City going down.

Re: Cardiff hope Siopis and Goutas will return Cardiff hope

Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:24 pm

I would put Goutas straight back into the team but not Siopis.

Good news that Daland is on the way back but this will obviously be too soon for him.

Mon Sep 30, 2024 5:35 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:I would put Goutas straight back into the team but not Siopis.

Good news that Daland is on the way back but this will obviously be too soon for him.

I agree.
I’d have Ralls, Robertson and Turnbull at 10.

Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:23 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:I would put Goutas straight back into the team but not Siopis.

I agree.

Me too, huge Colwill fan but we need to dig out a result, anyhow. Rubin is a front-foot player we need a bit of dominance and we are exhausted of confidence as a team, fanbase and club

Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:40 pm

llan bluebird wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

I agree.

Me too, huge Colwill fan but we need to dig out a result, anyhow. Rubin is a front-foot player we need a bit of dominance and we are exhausted of confidence as a team, fanbase and club

Yes I think Colwill could come on when needed and hopefully benefit against trying legs in their defence. I also think after playing 90 on Saturday he may struggle as a starter tomorrow.